All-Star Pulling Stunts At Ease

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
So Ive been pulling/attempting Allstars stunts or my own to Allstar music and I just tried some and I pulled some at ease like my leg was jelly. Any tips to keep it up?

Do you mean pulling them easily? Ankle weights with your back to the wall. Hit a high V and try to pull your stretch (both sides) to your hand without bending over or bending your knees. Do 20 reps on each side then 20 without weights. Every day.
Then do a whole lotta ab work.

Like my bow and arrow. I could get one but it just wasn't that easily and kinda really hard to pull.

Any tips to keep a bow and arrow up basically.
Do over splits and stretch your shoulders. Make sure you have the arm strength to pull your bow! Sometimes girls can be super flexible but can't pull their leg past their head because their arms aren't strong enough. The key is to do lots of splits and have people to help stretch you!

In your splits, reach over with you opposite hand to grab your foot (like in a bow) then try and press your shoulder to the ground (the same side shoulder as your leg that is in front). If your having trouble with this get a partner to push your shoulder down. At this point, you should basically be in a bow position

Back