All-Star Quizup!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 30, 2013
I recently downloaded the app QuizUp which is really really really REALLY addicting! (try it at your own risk! haha).

So I went through the topics and went to sports to look for a cheerleading quiz. And there was no cheerleading quiz in sight. I was pretty disappointed :(

So now I want to help make a cheerleading topic for QuizUp and who better to ask for help regarding cheerleading than my fellow Fierceboarders :) . I've already figured out that the quiz should be about all types of cheer, the history of cheer, and cheerleading in pop culture (I don't really want the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders in the quiz.... no, just no).

This thread is just for listing ideas, questions and concerns.

ETA: If you want to be a contributor for QuizUp (to help make the cheerleading quiz and other quizzes once the contributing tool gets launched!) then you can download the app and make an account or join on the website here: QuizUp . Once you have joined, if you are on the app just go on topics and scroll to the bottom and click where it says "Apply to be a contributor". If you're on the website, just log in and click "Apply to be a contributor" on the top left hand corner :)

Back