OT Random But Hoco Is Here! Any Ideas On How To Ask Someone? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
most people like to ask in really creative ways, which is what i think OP is asking about.
Well that makes sense, but since I've been dating and married to the same woman for more than half my life a creative date night invitation usually starts with the words 'Hey honey, we have no kids tonight wanna go to dinner and a movie?"

Any ideas??
We had a pep rally on Friday for hoco and the dance was yesterday but this one guy went up in front of the entire school with a dozen red roses and asked this girl out in front of everyone, I thought it was cute but I've seen more over the top stuff.

We had a pep rally on Friday for hoco and the dance was yesterday but this one guy went up in front of the entire school with a dozen red roses and asked this girl out in front of everyone, I thought it was cute but I've seen more over the top stuff.
Hopefully she said yes.

A boyfriend of one of the girls I work with asked us to put on our sign "Kaylee, homecoming?" And he brought her there and asked her in front of the sign. I've also heard of others doing scavenger hunts which lead to the person asking somewhere. Idk I think the whole thing is kinda out of hand. When I was in high school if you had a boyfriend it was pretty much a given that you were going with them.

we have a big crash mat at my gym, so my friend wrote "*name*, will you go to homecoming with me?" with chalk on the mat. when he came in he wrote yes on it! i'm going to homecoming in the same group as them so it was really cute.

Back