All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always wondered when TG receives a paid bid. What do they do with the money? Naples to Orlando is only 3 hours so do they use it to splurge on on other travel expenses or give it back?
I am not involved in TG but the teams they normally send to worlds are in the Miami location and is a little further. Either way the Full paid bid does not technically pay for a whole team to attend. My guess is that they us it for transportation, food , clothing and anything else the team needs while there. =) The only difference with them is they have a shorter travel time, but not much different from some teams from GA, Al and surrounding states. ;)

Ok so I looked up the tweets from this weekend, evidentally 100's of athletes took a picture with her (she posted a mosaic of them all). Her twitter is @elenabroooke. It appears she is a level 2 senior front spot...and athletes are split between "she is amazing" and "she's level 2 and cant be a cheerlebrity..."

i did a little research and apparently shes famous because of tumblr not cheer.

Ok so I looked up the tweets from this weekend, evidentally 100's of athletes took a picture with her (she posted a mosaic of them all). Her twitter is @elenabroooke. It appears she is a level 2 senior front spot...and athletes are split between "she is amazing" and "she's level 2 and cant be a cheerlebrity..."
I kept seeing this all weekend all over twitter and it really annoyed me. I don't like the idea of a cheerlebrity, but if we're going to have them it should be someone who works very hard in the gym and is a passionate cheerleader. Now, I don't know Elena (and the way she portrays herself on twitter hasn't made me like her all that much) but if she is a L2 frontspot who keeps her flyer in the air and is a great team member and works hard in the gym then I would be happy for her to be branded as a 'cheerlebrity'. If she's not and she's just 'famous' because she's pretty (like many other cheerlebs) then I agree with the bolded quote.

cheernerd5678 Cheeranswers

okay i know a girl on the team gave that response about ody's red bow... so i don't want to say she's wrong and i am not a team member so i could also be wrong. but i'm pretty sure the original red bow was in support of kids from fame(i think it's fame?) that got in a car accident and passed away. then they became more a tradition in seasons following.

edit: i'm old. i don't even think any of the kids on the current team could have been on the team when that happened. so maybe they don't even know? haha weird.
Does anyone want to tell me the story behind Odyssey's red bows? I know it's tradition or something but when I searched it I couldn't find the story.

From what I know the Fame story is true. I cheer at Fame and was told that World Cup wore the red bows at a comp that year to support because one of the kids on our large coed was killed right before the comp. so they did it to support and it kinda became tradition for them

Back