All-Star Rays Rumors Questions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are starting our tiny team again this week! We had enough kids decide to sign up and will have a grape again! Last year they had a VERY successful year and ended up winning NCA. Cute bunch! And, lawd knows there is a special place in heaven for people who can coach tiny teams.

Plaid was created because we used some junior 2 kids with senior 2 kids (grey and pink) to make plaid. Now that junior 2 is back, no more plaid. Yellow will come back if the kids are there! All teams are created if the kids are there. Even Orange or Smoke wouldnt even exist if there wasnt the kids for it. Teams dont exist SOLEY to exist. If we have the athletes we make the team. While some names are traditional and have been around a while, that doesnt mean they arent allowed to change. There is no hard and fast rule to it, it just kinda is.

Yaaaayyy Grape! I like watching them. They won Cheersport, too, didn't they? I'm pretty sure I remember them running up to get the trophy at awards. :D And they're full year, then, right?

are you guys going to have a hit a :rays: contest again this year?

I didn't run it this year. The second year only had half as many entries as the first, so I figured it was more a one time thing.

Is there still going to be a TV show?

They finished the sizzle real Sunday actually and it got sent out Monday. We should find out in the next few weeks. I think they are taking the 'go big or go home' approach and trying to just get it on major networks.

I have a feeling that cheerleading is about to go through a 3 year spurt like poker did with TV shows and 'celebrity'.

My cp just asked me if she can get a Stingrays bob. It's ok with me. But I told her I had to check with you first. So, can I make the appoinment?

i need to meet your daughter lol all these stories are too cuute!

Thank you :) She's a trip! But she really does want the bob, and just to mess with her, I told I'd have to ask @Kingston, so now I need an actual answer! She will do the bob proud, I promise!

Thank you :) She's a trip! But she really does want the bob, and just to mess with her, I told I'd have to ask @Kingston, so now I need an actual answer! She will do the bob proud, I promise!

hahah, awesome. though i don't control the bob. i believe that is the almighty roger (the coach of Orange).

hahah, awesome. though i don't control the bob. i believe that is the almighty roger (the coach of Orange).

Ok, well, maybe you could just drop Roger a quick note and let him know that I can get her extensions if it's an issue. It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission anyway...Throwing caution to the wind and calling the salon!

How often does the Stingray program introduced a new team, or a new coach?

Missed this one. Like any other business we gain and lose employees (aka coaches) every year. As for new teams, just depends on what shows up at tryouts.

Back