All-Star Retirement???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I know how those girls feel. I've been cheering for 13 years and this year I decided to take a year off, I wasn't having fun, i was always in the gym, and the coaches were always putting so much pressure on me on my lower level team because I was one of the oldest and I had the most experience and on my high level team they threw me to the side and forgot about me and I didn't tumble at all on that team (which really made me angry because I am known for my tumbling in my area) and I just didn't want to go to practice ever because I knew I was going to get yelled at for something and I was so stressed out all the time. I'm taking tumbling classes this year and plan on returning next season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Soooo late to this party but I am totally impressed that no one really said anything about the grammar that was used. I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut after all that. I actually had a hard time reading most of it. I know this was stated before but I just got to read the whole thread and had to get it off my chest. Once again my avatar's face is the same one I made while trying to read her posts. Glad I picked that one as it has expressed how I feel more than once lol.

Soooo late to this party but I am totally impressed that no one really said anything about the grammar that was used. I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut after all that. I actually had a hard time reading most of it. I know this was stated before but I just got to read the whole thread and had to get it off my chest. Once again my avatar's face is the same one I made while trying to read her posts. Glad I picked that one as it has expressed how I feel more than once lol.
I think it was discussed in the other thread similar to this and by same poster.

Latest posts

Back