OT Revenge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 15, 2011
Does anyone on the boards watch the show Revenge? The new season is about to start and I'm so excited! I thought I would make a thread so we can post about it.

I just finished the last episode of season 3- WOW I did not see that coming at all!!

I love it but I'm so behind! Like not even half way through season 3... Trying so hard to catch up!! So I'm gonna stay away from this thread for a while :p

Love revenge! Can't wait for it to start. So many good shows coming. American Horror Story, and Scandal also.

I'm obsessed. It's pretty much the only show I sit down and watch every week. It's soooo bad (none of these things would ever happen in real life) but soooo good!!!! I need to rewatch the end of season 3 because I don't remember how it ended :oops:

I followed until this past season. They completely lost me and it's so hard to catch up on. Every episode just confused me more and more until I finally gave up.

Ugh I am obsessed. Third favorite tv show ever, ranked behind Friends and Breaking Bad. I can't wait for it to come back!

Back