All-Star Rumor Control-senior Age Change

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermommaRN

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Rumor has been hitting the interwebs that the Worlds age is changing to 14. I am squashing the rumor when I hear it, but did I miss something?

Didn't they already release the age grid for this upcoming season? I can't imagine that they are changing it already.

Please, please, PLEASE, let this be true and not be some horrible rumor to get all of our hopes up, only to have them come crashing down....

The way I heard it was it came across one of cp's friends pages. He's an 11 year old with a double double and posted he was upset that the age changed to 14. A gym owner commented on the post but didn't say if it was false. This poor kid thinks he is ineligible for Worlds. I would love for the age to go up to 14 after some of the tweets I got Sunday night but don't like seeing a little kid upset if it's just a rumor.

This would be such a blessing. My cp is "Worlds-eligible" as of this coming season and I KNOW, though her body might be ready, her mind is not. Maybe I can keep my fingers crossed for 2012-13 age grid change?

Back