All-Star Rumorville- F5 Going Medium

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think f5 would slaughter everyone in medium. however i find the probability of them doing this slim. plus their isnt any big competition for them in medium other then Aces in my mind, especially with orange now going large. not trying to throw shade to the other teams in that division, but yeah. i get that they are hungry for a win, but i think people would be upset that they changed divisions just to win another globe, it would cause more controversy then good. and im sure as a program they know this already. im also wondering where this rumor even started from?
I truly not think that they will stay in large for fear of what people may think about them.
And in medium you have Spirit of Texas, Texas Cheer, Woodlands, CA, Aces, Fame, and Peach....
I'd say that's worthy competition for anyone.

i think f5 would slaughter everyone in medium. however i find the probability of them doing this slim. plus their isnt any big competition for them in medium other then Aces in my mind, especially with orange now going large. not trying to throw shade to the other teams in that division, but yeah. i get that they are hungry for a win, but i think people would be upset that they changed divisions just to win another globe, it would cause more controversy then good. and im sure as a program they know this already. im also wondering where this rumor even started from?

Peach

I don't think any team is a lock to win medium all girl. New season, new teams, new athletes. People are like "F5 would dominate" and I'm over here thinking "what if some Panthers, SOT and Woodlands Elite girls got together and kicked some medium butt". It could happen...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They are and their called "Swooshcats" LOL Honestly that team has some outstanding talent on it. Two of cp's friends from our old gym are on that team both have long specialty passes to doubles. I don't think there is a "weak" division in Worlds anymore...everyone is bringing their A game now!

All I know is that if F5 went medium Aces would crush them because I know there tired of losing to orange and now that there finally out of the division....there ready to take home a ring and even more because lady bullets just took home one also

All I know is that if F5 went medium Aces would crush them because I know there tired of losing to orange and now that there finally out of the division....there ready to take home a ring and even more because lady bullets just took home one also

Minus the grammatical errors in this post that are completely throwing me off, I am completely perturbed as to why Aces have a better shot than anyone else? Especially when they only lost to Orange twice. They aren't SSX or Cali who lost to them for years in a row. Teams change year by year, who is to say they'll be the same this year? Additionally, you have four or five extra teams in this division who will give each other a run for their money.
Yes, Aces are phenomenal, but I highly doubt that Peach, Fame, Woodlands, Texas, CA, and Spirit will be any less phenomenal.

i'll be shocked if they go medium. they've won in LAG before, and they can do it again. and twisters have so many level 5 athletes, they get more and more every year. where would they put all those people if they didn't have a LAG? they ain't turning away level 5 kids to bump F5 to medium, weathergirls to small, and to top it off, compete against themselves in sm sr.

Back