OT Rupaul's Drag Race Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
I'm starting a Rupaul's Drag Race thread because quite frankly, so much of cheerleading culture exists because of drag queens. But that's a discussion for another time. This is about the wonderful world of Ru, Season SIX and beyond! Please please tell me i'm not the only person watching this show.

My faves this season (of the remaining queens)
Adore Delano
You know when you'd get into trouble with a friend in school and right before you're about to get suspended or detention or at the very least screamed at by the principal, that friend you're with cracks a joke and makes all the teachers crack up and suddenly you're not in trouble anymore? Well, I had a friend like that in high school. My best friend who I don't get to see nearly as much anymore and I miss her. Adore reminds me so much of my friend at every judge's critique. & OMG Her talking head about not thinking Gia Gunn could impersonate Selena "What's she gonna do 'Oh, I love pizza, I got shot by Yolanda'?" that SLAYED me!

Ben DeLaCreme
Sweet, Cuddly, Charming, Funny, Adorable, Lovable DeLa. Everything about her is beautiful and sweet and I love her. She's the single queen that convinced my gf to give watching reality tv a try, now she's hooked! Plus, DeLa has an 11 year old turtle named Pizza Party!

tumblr_n3pcoxheXt1qfkiroo1_500.jpg

I seriously LOVE these two xoxo​

Much love for Bianca Del Rio as well. This insult comic is basically the nicest gal on the show (except for maybe DeLa & Joslyn). She is without a doubt the most caring and opens up her heart to everybody and helps her sisters out. She's strengthening the competition. She's basically doing what Torrence did in Bring it On by getting her dad's company to sponsor the Clovers. She's bringing out the best in her competition because she knows they have it within themselves, and if Bianca wins, it's because she wants to beat the absolute best.

I dvr it, we are usually at practice on Monday nights. We didn't have practice last night and I chose to watch Uconn & UK game:D

I dvr it, we are usually at practice on Monday nights. We didn't have practice last night and I chose to watch Uconn & UK game:D
I totally understand! Go huskies!! I'm going to their spring football scrimmage on saturday. My roommate's bf got bumped up to first string for his sophomore season so everything collegiate in our house has been revolving around UConn. Unless you're a Kentucky fan, in which case forget everything I just said and uhh there's always next year!

Apparently Trina was on a recent episode?! I don't really watch Rupaul, but I have a soft spot for Trina so I wish I could have seen it haha.

Apparently Trina was on a recent episode?! I don't really watch Rupaul, but I have a soft spot for Trina so I wish I could have seen it haha.
She most certainly was! She was a guest judge on episode 6 for the rap battle. She came in with Eve & directed the queens in an old school rap video
82A15F98-9D6F-4490-B469-8FCA4FD91EBE_zpsuwg7db5p.jpg

I am absolutely in love with Adore, DeLa, Bianca, and Joslyn! Adore reminds me of myself and my friends in high school!
Ms. Courtney Act is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot stand her attitude and cockiness.
Darienne Lake.... I'm on the fence with her because she is so funny nd I love to wath her, but she is just constantly throwing shade.
Laganja Estranja- go home. nuff said. lol

I am absolutely in love with Adore, DeLa, Bianca, and Joslyn! Adore reminds me of myself and my friends in high school!
Ms. Courtney Act is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot stand her attitude and cockiness.
Darienne Lake.... I'm on the fence with her because she is so funny nd I love to wath her, but she is just constantly throwing shade.
Laganja Estranja- go home. nuff said. lol
I was just talking to someone about how awful Courtney is. Why does she act like she's so above everything all the time? Her wikipedia is like 2 lines long. My heart went out to Joslyn, there's a quote that goes something like you should never meet your hero, they'll only disappoint you. and seriously, if that's how Courtney treats her fans she's in the wrong business.
I thought Darienne was hilarious in the beginning and she pulled this severe hatred for DeLa out of nowhere. Her runway looks are tired, she does give good face, i'll give her that.
as for Laganja "you stole my moment" Estranja..
tumblr_m02lp5qr4E1qlvwnco1_400.gif

good riddance

I was just talking to someone about how awful Courtney is. Why does she act like she's so above everything all the time? Her wikipedia is like 2 lines long. My heart went out to Joslyn, there's a quote that goes something like you should never meet your hero, they'll only disappoint you. and seriously, if that's how Courtney treats her fans she's in the wrong business.
I thought Darienne was hilarious in the beginning and she pulled this severe hatred for DeLa out of nowhere. Her runway looks are tired, she does give good face, i'll give her that.
as for Laganja "you stole my moment" Estranja..
tumblr_m02lp5qr4E1qlvwnco1_400.gif

good riddance
If Laganja soul pops one more freakin time so help me god I will jump through my tv and snatch her ugly plastic wigs off #AllTAllShade

No ma'am lol #teamDetox
I'll admit Detox has slayed me at times, but I could never get on board with her or any part of this trio.
rolaskatox.jpg

I just fell in love with Jinkx the moment she walked through the door. I was so mad at Roxxxy for trying to break her.

Not a fan of Roxxxy, but I forgot about Alaska! Her and Detox just gave me loooiiifffeeeeeee

Back