Scammers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Somer Caulder (somer Matthews) scammed me out of my cheersport jacket, a pair of nike pros, and 2 proffessional bows:/

I think I just got scammed by Abbie: twisterselitebaby ? She won't answer me back and when I asked her to send me a picture of the receipt she said her mom lost it.. And I haven't gotten anything and she "sent" 2 weeks ago..
same thing happened to me. she seemed sketchy so i didnt send my stuff and was going to when she sent it. good thing i didnt because i never got anything.

Madison Logan is her name and she is in California and claims to have been with Cali Allstars.

I am not a scammer. I have traded many times before and have a lot of people who will vouch for me that I'm a trusted trader. Feel free to kik me and ask I will be willing to work with you and prove I am not a scammer. Thank you

You are a scammer you know it and I know it. Stop bothering me and my daughter. Offering items that do not belong to you is not making things right. I have no time for fakes and liars. Hopefully nobody else will get scammed by you.

@mylifesaboutcheer My friends were scammed by her! Its been weeks they said and they still didn't get their stuff from her!

You are a scammer you know it and I know it. Stop bothering me and my daughter. Offering items that do not belong to you is not making things right. I have no time for fakes and liars. Hopefully nobody else will get scammed by you.
omg shut up. She is my friend and would never do anything like that. Stop spreading lies!!!

CA_Reese her name is Reese Weisenburg.

She asked to trade with me on instagram...
wow....
:mad:
good thing i didnt!

Oh and BTW to anyone:
Good way to stop the scammer;
You have their adress right? What I would do is;

Send them some letters about being scammed and hope their parents open it.
Explain EXACTLY what happened; What you were going to trade, what you were going to give them, then what happened after that.
Hopefully you'll get your stuff back and an apology.

She asked to trade with me on instagram...
wow....
:mad:
good thing i didnt!

Well good for you :) She traded with my cp about 6 months ago and we still haven't received anything! We sent her a Cali sports bra (which she took a pic of it on her Instagram) and she was supposed to send a CA sports bra. Does anyone know if contacting Cheer Athletics will help? Probably not, but my cp was very upset about the whole situation.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Latest posts

Back