Scammers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I started this a while ago and it's just shows proof that they have that item: have them write their kik name/email on it! Not their name because with social media, they can change their name to match another person proof picture. Then have them place the name on top of the item and take a pic! Adding a date also really helps! It has helped me spot a lot of scammers!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So I started this a while ago and it's just shows proof that they have that item: have them write their kik name/email on it! Not their name because with social media, they can change their name to match another person proof picture. Then have them place the name on top of the item and take a pic! Adding a date also really helps! It has helped me spot a lot of scammers!

I meant put the name on a piece of paper! Not actually on the item!!

Well good for you :) She traded with my cp about 6 months ago and we still haven't received anything! We sent her a Cali sports bra (which she took a pic of it on her Instagram) and she was supposed to send a CA sports bra. Does anyone know if contacting Cheer Athletics will help? Probably not, but my cp was very upset about the whole situation.

@BlueCat

Thats horrible! I bet if bluecat sees it he'll talk to her/try to fix the solution!

ETA: Ugh it isn't tagging!

Also, was it the 2 strap sports bra witht the logo and then "bullets" on the side?

@BlueCat

Thats horrible! I bet if bluecat sees it he'll talk to her/try to fix the solution!

ETA: Ugh it isn't tagging!

Also, was it the 2 strap sports bra witht the logo and then "bullets" on the side?

We have no way of knowing if the person they claimed to trade with was really with CA, or really who they claimed they are. My suggestion would be NOT to trade with anyone you do not know or cannot actually verify. It is very easy, unfortunately, to simply claim to be someone you are not.

Bottom line - there really isn't anything we can do unless you are ordering items through our pro shop.

We have no way of knowing if the person they claimed to trade with was really with CA, or really who they claimed they are. My suggestion would be NOT to trade with anyone you do not know or cannot actually verify. It is very easy, unfortunately, to simply claim to be someone you are not.

Bottom line - there really isn't anything we can do unless you are ordering items through our pro shop.

Totally understandable! Thank you though!

Cjaisthebest her username shows up as Melly is a scammer and so is cheertrades_ and her name shows up as Alissa Marie.

ya you are. She wouldn't do that to anybody. You are just rude!

Yeah and you ate immature snd unaware she did scam she is a stalker a luar abd a fake. Unless you know what you are talking about which its obvious you font keep commenis to yourself.

Yeah and you ate immature snd unaware she did scam she is a stalker a luar abd a fake. Unless you know what you are talking about which its obvious you font keep commenis to yourself.

I do know what I'm talking about, the only 1 here who doesn't is you. I'm close with her and her family she wouldn't do anything like that. She is honest and kind to everyone and wouldn't stalk someone, especially not somebody like yourself hahaha get a grip! She probably is just upset you are being mean to her and is still trying to help you none the less. Now honestly just STOP talking crap about a teenaged girl because it is inappropriate. Go pick on somebody your own size huh? jeez I'd expect somebody you're age to have a sense of boundary and moral.

I do know what I'm talking about, the only 1 here who doesn't is you. I'm close with her and her family she wouldn't do anything like that. She is honest and kind to everyone and wouldn't stalk someone, especially not somebody like yourself hahaha get a grip! She probably is just upset you are being mean to her and is still trying to help you none the less. Now honestly just STOP talking crap about a teenaged girl because it is inappropriate. Go pick on somebody your own size huh? jeez I'd expect somebody you're age to have a sense of boundary and moral.

you joined on sunday and the first thing you do that very day was to post how your friend isn't a scammer...
I don't know if its just me but its looks fishy

does anyone know if divacheer23 is a scammer? i'm about to trade with her but she told me i have to send it first because her dad is a police officer and that he doesn't want her sending things first.. but she did put my name on a notecard next to the bow she is sending me, so i know it's hers, i just don't know if she is being serious about sending it. Also, i see all of this talk about Madison Logan & i personally haven't traded with her before, but she has bought something from me & i got the money from her so she was loyal about that :)

Well good for you :) She traded with my cp about 6 months ago and we still haven't received anything! We sent her a Cali sports bra (which she took a pic of it on her Instagram) and she was supposed to send a CA sports bra. Does anyone know if contacting Cheer Athletics will help? Probably not, but my cp was very upset about the whole situation.

You have her address! Write a letter to her parents as someone suggested!

Back