Scammers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is not worth the time. She knows what she is and I will let everyone know what she is about. If you would like to know the story and how unsettling and creepy this girl is you can pm me and I will be glad to tell you. People can only act this way when they have a parent who allows them to behave this way. I will not even go into the pm that I got from the parent that was just as creepy as her 75 plus kiks in one day were.

I do know what I'm talking about, the only 1 here who doesn't is you. I'm close with her and her family she wouldn't do anything like that. She is honest and kind to everyone and wouldn't stalk someone, especially not somebody like yourself hahaha get a grip! She probably is just upset you are being mean to her and is still trying to help you none the less. Now honestly just STOP talking crap about a teenaged girl because it is inappropriate. Go pick on somebody your own size huh? jeez I'd expect somebody you're age to have a sense of boundary and moral.

Well again obviously you dont know what you are talking about. I dont care how close you are to her and I dont really care what you think. She is a scammer period. I will let everyone know that so they font get scammed by her.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

She is not worth the time. She knows what she is and I will let everyone know what she is about. If you would like to know the story and how unsettling and creepy this girl is you can pm me and I will be glad to tell you. People can only act this way when they have a parent who allows them to behave this way. I will not even go into the pm that I got from the parent that was just as creepy as her 75 plus kiks in one day were.
creepy? ok no. My mom was upset that u were slandering me on the internet. I'm a child you're a parent and are honestly starting to scare me. Please stop with this I tried very hard to work with you and you were very rude back. please leave me alone

creepy? ok no. My mom was upset that u were slandering me on the internet. I'm a child you're a parent and are honestly starting to scare me. Please stop with this I tried very hard to work with you and you were very rude back. please leave me alone

FYI, if you would've sent her what she was supposed to get, she wouldn't be "rude".

Scam. Such a shame cheerleaders are scammign fellowcheerleaders....

ya well wanna know whats so weird about all this? I DID send her what i promised too and have a picture of the receipt of when i did! I'm not a scammer and am completely against it. If you wanna know anything else please pm me i have proof of me not being a scammer.

ya well wanna know whats so weird about all this? I DID send her what i promised too and have a picture of the receipt of when i did! I'm not a scammer and am completely against it. If you wanna know anything else please pm me i have proof of me not being a scammer.

@mylifesaboutcheer is not rude, and she is definitely not lying about you being a scammer. She and her daughter are some of the nicest people I have traded with, and you harassing her with over 75 kiks in one day isn't very nice. If you're not scamming, then prove it. But not by showing a receipt but by making sure that they actually get the stuff they were promised!

The receipt you sent was a scam snd not apost office receipt which you know as well as i do. I certainly know what a post office receipt looks like and that was not one. That's all you got is calling me rude. Its funny but honestly I dont care what scamming little liars think!

The receipt you sent was a scam snd not apost office receipt which you know as well as i do. I certainly know what a post office receipt looks like and that was not one. That's all you got is calling me rude. Its funny but honestly I dont care what scamming little liars think!

Honestly you can think what u want. I'm sorry the little post office near my house doesn't make receipts the way you think they should be done. I'm done so please please just leave me alone. Post all u want about me being a scammer just stop being so mean and contacting me all the time. If you hate me that much then stop talking to me and about me. Please go away.

Back