OT Scandal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I watch it. Mainly for background noise. I don't really get into it.

I LOVE Scandal! I missed it tonight though because I was at tutoring/the gym. The last episodes were really good though so I'm looking forward to catching up.

My favorite show on TV right now,. CP coaches called an extra practice last nite and they were giving a slight side-eye.:p We were out of the gym by 8:30.

Last nights episode was SOOOO GOOD! its part 1 of next weeks show then winter hiatus till the end of February. What will this gladiator do:eek:

My favorite show on TV right now,. CP coaches called an extra practice last nite and they were giving a slight side-eye.:p We were out of the gym by 8:30.

Last nights episode was SOOOO GOOD! its part 1 of next weeks show then winter hiatus till the end of February. What will this gladiator do:eek:

Watch The Blacklist and The Coven?

I freaking love Scandal. It's the only show I watch every week (I'm behind about 5 weeks on the others) Haven't watched this week yet though, so don't tell me! (I watch TV on Sundays while I do laundry and cook for the week)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ok i know someone else on the boards watches this show!!
WHOS EXCITED for tonight?!?!?

My friend from high school does her makeup for the show! But that's my only connection to the show since I don't watch it. :)

I finally watched the second part of the winter finale. So. Good. I'm so ready for Scandal and AHS to come back from their breaks.

I decided to try it on netflix and just got caught up. Who cares that the Christmas shopping needed to be done & the kids needed fed????

I love Scandal! I just started watching (marathon-ing) it on Netflix. How many seasons have been made already, just 2? Because Netflix only has 2.

Back