All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The fact that the cheerlebrities are only in 1 scene, really dissapoints me. The only reason why anyone watches this show is because of the cheerlebs...

The fact that the cheerlebrities are only in 1 scene, really dissapoints me. The only reason why anyone watches this show is because of the cheerlebs...

To me they're only using the Cheerlebrities to gain viewers. Honestly, this seems like a remake of a storyline we've been fed in various forms since the Bring It On movies started.

As a fan of several of the Cheerlebrities, my only interest in this is how they so acting.

Personally, I could careless about the storyline or the other "real" actors.

Didn't like the high school cheerleaders/how they're portrayed. I have never heard anyone introduce themselves as a captain. And high school cheerleading was never my second choice because I couldn't make an all star team.

Anyways, this could either be decent or awful IMO. I am excited to see the cheerlebrities act. I'm not really disappointed they were only in one scene, I understand they have a plot and they're trying to make money. I just expected it to be more about them I guess.

I'm sure we all missed the sign on the front door that said "open house, walk through's are welcome."

I liked the "no tumbling without supervision" sign, more places need that. She didn't actually start to tumble, just had her Prince sneakers on the mat. Not even cheer shoes, but I am sure the staff was on the edge of the mat ready to help her if she chose to start.

I'm guessing the it happened to be spirit day or a Friday football gameday.

All very convenient coincidences in weberies-land. Go with it. . .

I'm sure we all missed the sign on the front door that said "open house, walk through's are welcome."

I liked the "no tumbling without supervision" sign, more places need that. She didn't actually start to tumble, just had her Prince sneakers on the mat. Not even cheer shoes, but I am sure the staff was on the edge of the mat ready to help her if she chose to start.

I'm guessing the it happened to be spirit day or a Friday football gameday.

All very convenient coincidences in weberies-land. Go with it. . .

First days of school, are typically on Fridays.....

Don't knock Glee. When I was in HS cheerleaders always wore their uniform on Fridays. How are you so quick to judge Glee? Maybe they only film on Fridays.

Gleek <3
at my school we wear our uniforms every time there is a game for football, volleyball, and basketball. home or away.

Back