Seeking A Coaching Job

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 17, 2015
My name is Jacob holder I am currently working events for varsity. I am seeking a coaching job. I cheered one year but I have been around cheerleading for about 6 years now. I know how to spot tumbling and also stunting. I am still learning the ends and outs of coaching and everything else. I know must gym owners are looking for experience, but I enjoy being around the kids and learning just as they do. Let me know of any opportunities. I currently live in Texas but I am willing to relocate. Thank you

Request to join the ASGA Gym Owners and Coaches Facebook page. There are TONS of gyms looking for coaches, and many of them post on there.

Request to join the ASGA Gym Owners and Coaches Facebook page. There are TONS of gyms looking for coaches, and many of them post on there.

Ok ok I did that just waiting for them to add me. I don't have a lot of experience coaching but, I have been around the sport for almost 6 years now and I'm willing to learn and help with as much as I can.

My name is Jacob holder I am currently working events for varsity. I am seeking a coaching job. I cheered one year but I have been around cheerleading for about 6 years now. I know how to spot tumbling and also stunting. I am still learning the ends and outs of coaching and everything else. I know must gym owners are looking for experience, but I enjoy being around the kids and learning just as they do. Let me know of any opportunities. I currently live in Texas but I am willing to relocate. Thank you
Where in Texas do you live? My coach will be leaving at the end of this month.

Back