Selling 2 Stingrays Sweatshirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 5, 2012
Selling two Stingrays sweatshirts. One is the light blue Orange sweatshirt from 2012 after they won their 6th Worlds title. The other is navy with the Rays logo on it in glitter. Please reply or message me if you're interested.

Selling two Stingrays sweatshirts. One is the light blue Orange sweatshirt from 2012 after they won their 6th Worlds title. The other is navy with the Rays logo on it in glitter. Please reply or message me if you're interested.
I am interested in them. May I see pics? and what price were you looking at?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am interested in them. May I see pics? and what price were you looking at?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

They're both mediums I believe (I'm out of town until Friday but I can double check when I get back home). And I wore them like twice each so they're in really great condition! I was thinking about $20 each as far as price goes.

i actually have no idea if i did those pictures right... i'm not very good with this website
but i can maybe email or message them to you? the pics i have are just from the internet since im out of town but when i get back i can send you pictures of the actual ones i have

They're both mediums I believe (I'm out of town until Friday but I can double check when I get back home). And I wore them like twice each so they're in really great condition! I was thinking about $20 each as far as price goes.[/QUOTE

Back