Selling California Allstars And Other Gym Sports Bras, Warm Ups, Bows, Etc!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 19, 2012
Hi I'm trying to sell some California Allstars and other cheer gear since I've aged out! All of it is in great condition! Lots of t-shirts, bows, tank tops, sports bras, shorts, warm up jacket, warm up pants, etc to sell! please contact me for pictures and item sizes! only serious buyers please!!

Hi I'm trying to sell some California Allstars and other cheer gear since I've aged out! All of it is in great condition! Lots of t-shirts, bows, tank tops, sports bras, shorts, warm up jacket, warm up pants, etc to sell! please contact me for pictures and item sizes! only serious buyers please!!
please please please kik me!!! meredith.kerr77 I really want to buy some of this stuff!!!

How much are bows

Hi I'm trying to sell some California Allstars and other cheer gear since I've aged out! All of it is in great condition! Lots of t-shirts, bows, tank tops, sports bras, shorts, warm up jacket, warm up pants, etc to sell! please contact me for pictures and item sizes! only serious buyers please!! I'm a serious buyer I just wanted to know if it isn't sold yet how much the Cali bullets double strap sports bra is

Back