All-Star Semi Coed Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yo calm yourself. YOUR personal opinion on the fierceboards means as much to me as the diarrhea I had last week. Stop thinking people are "taking your posts personally" as if they even say anything other than "I <3 GT".

Every year, there is always one person who thinks they know everything and tries to preach some tired nonsense to everyone. They're also the SAME people that toss around the "I just don't get how so and so won.." after each major competition.

If "EVERYONE" knows that TG is the deal, why are you so adamant on letting the world know that GT is your bread and butter? Vomit..

*I'll also add that feelings don't get hurt on the fierceboard. They get hurt in person. See ya around.

TAKE A BOW!! YOU HAVE JUST WON THE OSCAR FOR BEST DRAMA QUEEN!!

corollary to not only GT black as their main team but reflects on the teams. GT plat wasnt nearly as clean as top gun, and ppl say they will clean up yet at worlds, black wasnt clean

One team doesnt affect another teams performance..

i think that tg and ga are really close in skill this year...but i think coming out on top is gonna be gymtyme, they're amazing this year!

corollary to not only GT black as their main team but reflects on the teams. GT plat wasnt nearly as clean as top gun, and ppl say they will clean up yet at worlds, black wasnt clean

Still trying to figure out how Black's performance last year at worlds relates to Platinum in Semi Coed this year since it is a new division for them and a team full of new kids? Black has nothing to do with Platinum.

Anywho, I am excited that Semi is getting so competitive. I loved GA and Warriors last year, but I feel like the division was just missing the competitveness of some of the other divisions. This year so many teams have the talent to take 1st it is hard to even imagine what the teams will be like come worlds. So excited for this division.

I mean there choreography, transition, originality & creativity this year. If you don't like my post then don't comment on them love ;D
Get used to the mods and especially certain ones treating people like complete garbage. Its not fair & unethical, but they still do it.

Back