All-Star Semi Coed Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you respect us, we'll respect you back. We do the best we can around here. If you want to start paying me to do this, then I'll do whatever you want me to do.

And by the way, we're all actually REALLY nice people. We just don't have patience for people who are just here to stir the pot.

And back to semi-coed...

TG blew my mind with their BUTBT performance. I can't believe how well they hit that routine this early in the season.

Impressed?

TG ehh not really
GA not so much
CA hmmm
GT cant see the video because the iPhone doesn't do flash
CALI not sure what they decided to do

I think the division itself is what bothers me more than the teams.

Still trying to figure out how Black's performance last year at worlds relates to Platinum in Semi Coed this year since it is a new division for them and a team full of new kids? Black has nothing to do with Platinum.

Anywho, I am excited that Semi is getting so competitive. I loved GA and Warriors last year, but I feel like the division was just missing the competitveness of some of the other divisions. This year so many teams have the talent to take 1st it is hard to even imagine what the teams will be like come worlds. So excited for this division.

I'm guessing they're trying to say that in spite of the fact that everyone is saying 'Oh, well don't worry, so-and-so will be clean by worlds even if they aren't now..' last year there were teams saying 'We'll be clean by then!' and weren't. Sort of a 'just because you're saying it's going to happen, doesn't mean it will?' Or that's what I'm guessing anyway.

Anyway, still very excited for this division. It really is the up-and-coming division, like small small got to be. I'm loving it..

Get used to the mods and especially certain ones treating people like complete garbage. Its not fair & unethical, but they still do it.

The Mods and Admins on here VOLUNTEER on this board for the love of the sport. NONE of us hide behind some screen name.

You can take a hike too. I've had enough of your condescending BS.

I love TG, and think its gonna be a great year for them. But I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. I really don't think it had to do with their talent or the exceptional routine.....just the fact that they weren't unlimited and it just didn't look like TG the way my brain was accustomed to seeing them last few years! After obsessing over their video from BUTB for an hour or so, my brain has been reprogrammed and I fell in love with TG all over again but as semi! I'm actually loving the division this year and it'll only get better!

I love what TG's packing this season. Though I think that's partly because there's such a difference between all the routines in this division - which brings a level of uncertainty.

unlimited has always been my favorite division, so with everyone semi now, on top of the teams that were already semi, i have waaaay too many favorites. these teams are bursting at the seams with talent, and i may have to get a plane ticket to orlando in april just for this division. as sad as it is that large coed is dying, i feel like it's going to be a good change for this sport. yep, i said it.
but good luck to everyone! :) it's going to be quite the battle.

The Mods and Admins on here VOLUNTEER on this board for the love of the sport. NONE of us hide behind some screen name.

You can take a hike too. I've had enough of your condescending BS.
thanks girl ! you prove my point to be true! love ya and happy cheerleading <3 : ]

thanks girl ! you prove my point to be true! love ya and happy cheerleading <3 : ]

And you prove my point that your a coward hiding behind a screen name.

These are my thoughts.
GT- AMAZING. Seriously one of the most talented teams I have ever seen! I melt in their stunts. They were cleaner than normal but still not as clean as I hope they will be by worlds.
TG- They did it again. Impressive! That little girl they throw around is FIERCE. she works. Their stunts are clean and executed well. I don't think the difficulty is high at all. ( but they go straight up and win worlds 07,08,10) The twelve stunts are good as well.
GA. Love the style. The fake full ups kinda take away from the stunt (IMO) it is just im over them. They execute them well and those girl Side bases are BEAST. Of course their dance is sick. ;)
CA- Lots of skill. Very clean early on. I think stunting is the weakest part right now. We havent hit the section yet so we dont know how well we will score when we do. Hopefully that will be fixed. :)

I think all the teams are true contenders! Its like Unlimited 06, all over again. Its gonna be great! One of the best divisions. period.

I thank the Lord every day that some of you don't coach or judge b/c if you did there would be way too many injuries from people doing way too much too soon and riots at competitions where the fiercest music and shimmy prevailed.

You mean to tell me that fierce music and shimmys are NOT the deciding factors at competitions?!?!

Back