All-Star Senior 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AZ Power Encore (First comp, 1st place)

:)

Okay, two quick questions.
No shade, but won't the doubles from smush not get any dismount points? Wont they get put in the toss category? So, since you never fulled from one leg or doubled from two, how did you get any dismount points?
Also, why are the first 3 flips in the pyramid legal? You need two braces... right?

Great team though! Im juss a lil confuzzled

The level four team Im on is my favorite:) We have a whole new routine to premier and Ill post a vid when we do! :)

Okay, two quick questions.
No shade, but won't the doubles from smush not get any dismount points? Wont they get put in the toss category? So, since you never fulled from one leg or doubled from two, how did you get any dismount points?
Also, why are the first 3 flips in the pyramid legal? You need two braces... right?

Great team though! Im juss a lil confuzzled

They were originally level 5 then dropped down to 4 so maybe thats why they had some illegal things. Heres a video of them from this weekend

Story time!
So on my friends 21st birthday her and I roadtripped it out to Vegas (I know. I know. It was her idea.) and while we were there and she was......um.......asleep..... I decided to go get my cheer fix and went to watch a competition that was being held in town (Let's be real, I was going to see Cali).
Anyways, I was super impressed by your whole program. Every routine was very clean and very well choreographed and every athlete appeared to be competing at the level they deserved to be in.
The boys were also worked in very well. The masculine guys didn't look like they were uncomfortable or out of the element, and the guys who act like I do on the floor (;)) were also choreographed in to show off their particular strengths.
Also, the few girls I happened to bump into in lines and such were very classy and polite.

I was very impressed. You should be very proud of your program!
Just thought I should let you know!

Back