All-Star Senior 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aw, thankyou :) We're not going to Dallas or any of the other big nationals this year. Our competition schedule is about half Vegas comps and about half of our comps in California. In the future I'd like to take a few teams to Jamfest Indy, but we're still a very new program and building :)
what comps in California are you going to? The big ones that I love the most are Spirit Sports in Palm Springs and American Showcase in Anaheim. Hope to see you there.

Well we attended GSSA in Anaheim in November and were one team away from a clean sweep:) We are also doing GlamJam in Pasadena, Aloha Spirit Championships in San Diego, and US Finals in Anaheim. We typically stick to Jambrands events for the most part and the GSSA/Aloha rubric is almost the same as the Jamfest one. Spirit Sports looks like it's going to be a huge event this year! Should be exciting! I think our staff may go just watch and check it out.

I'm a little biased but Cali Swag Small Senior 4 Coed in Livermore is amazing. I know videos are posted on youtube. The dance is everything. Cali also has a Large Senior 4 Coed that is coming together quite nicely.
where are the videos?

Back