OT Senior Pranks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
last year some of the seniors as a part of senior prank put flour in the toilets of all the boys bathroom stalls so it would clog all the pipes.....the administration then made a rule no one could use the upstairs boys bathroom for the rest of the year #backfired

I LOVE SENIOR PRANKS

My sister's senior prank (probably the best one I've ever seen, I was a sophomore at the time)- about 50 kids, the fastest ones in the grade that were all varsity athletes, got dressed in all black and crazy face masks, so nobody knew who they were. The entire grade met in the student parking lot, got 2 huge water grenade for each runner, and filled them all with either Red or Green Kool-Aid or Milk. Then, around 8:30am, they all got in their cars and drove around to the front of the school, with each car having one runner in the passengers seat and filled the rest of the seats with non-running seniors. They all had their cars in drive and with the brakes on, so they could leave if they needed to. At the same time, all the runners got out of the cars, and bolted into the school. Each runner was assigned a room in the school, so they covered every room in the school. The only rooms that were spared were the ones that belonged to really cool teachers. They ran up to the room, sprayed EVERYONE until both of the guns were empty, a teacher had grabbed onto them, or someone started to chase them. Then, they all bolted out of the school, got back into the car they came in, and they sped off and went home, so nobody could really find them. Apparently for the people driving or just chilling in the car, the ROAR of the people when they started getting sprayed was awesome, could have been heard a mile away. I just remember a ton of screaming!! Nobody got caught, ALL the teachers got soaked, and had to sit in their nasty clothes for the rest of the day. I was dating a senior at the time, so I had the wonderful experience of knowing it was gonna happen and i brought a rain jacket to cover me :))))) I still laugh when I think about it and imagine the horrified look on my annoying math teachers face as she's getting soaked with milk and green Kool-Aid, don't really know how anyone could top that. but, it would have to be executed perfectly so nobody would get caught, because even though nobody got caught that year, they did get threatened with losing graduation.

Another good one that the year above me did last week- Fill 1000 dixie cups with ice, go into to school as early as you can, break into the principals office, place the dixie cups EVERYWHERE!!! On the floor, the desk, the chair, so they can't even walk into the room. The ice will melt or partially melt by the time the teacher comes in, and it's hilarious!

My friend at another school did this- Get two sheep, cows, pigs or whatever farm animal, and spray paint a 1 on one of them, and a 3 on the other. Put them on the roof, inside the school, somewhere really noticeable. The teachers or administration will find only 2, but because they are labeled 1 and 3, they will think there is one with a number 2, and go looking for it, but there won't be one! Soooo funny!

My grade is RIDICULOUS, and we have already done freshman, sophomore, and junior pranks. Most of them were borderline illegal, so I imagine our senior prank will probably result in some prison time :)

Not really a senior prank, but homecoming traditions/trouble making:
Every year we have decades day as a homecoming dress up day & seniors get 80's and for as long as anyone can remember it's always been CRAZY! -bringing boomboxes & blaring music, dressing up to the max, blowing whistles between class and even leading giant exercises and running though the halls & the principle would be okay with it as long as no one got hurt.
WELL. My sophomore year we had a new principle and he basically ruined ALL the fun. Taking away everything & giving people detentions. So the following year the administration gave everyone MAJOR warnings on the stupid strict rules of decades day but of course they were ignored.
The seniors all brought about 50 whistles per person and handed them out to EVERYONE. There was about 1,000 whistles in buckets sitting in the office by the end of the day. & they also bought cheap boom boxes and would hide them all over campus and in peoples lockers and have them play 80's music. lol. It was just funny watching all the SRO's and admins freaking out. ahaha

See no one was getting hurt, nothing was being vandalized, so what is the big deal? Its a tradition that lasts one day out of the year...I hate when principles do that. School isn't always supposed to be doom and gloom, if they want kids to succeed they need to have a little fun while they are at it. Now some of these I could see why the principles would get mad cause its either vandalizing, causing a mess, or people getting hurt. But bringing boom boxes and whistles and dressing up? Theres nothing wrong with that.

See no one was getting hurt, nothing was being vandalized, so what is the big deal? Its a tradition that lasts one day out of the year...I hate when principles do that. School isn't always supposed to be doom and gloom, if they want kids to succeed they need to have a little fun while they are at it. Now some of these I could see why the principles would get mad cause its either vandalizing, causing a mess, or people getting hurt. But bringing boom boxes and whistles and dressing up? Theres nothing wrong with that.
THANK YOU! Hahah. There excuse was "It caused a distraction" But the only time the crazy-ness occcured was, in the morning running from the parking lot to the school, in between class, lunch, and after school. Hmm, but next year is my senior year so my class has some things in store.. :D (if they even have it...)

Jimmy Fallon did a hashtag game for his show last night, and the hashtag was #bestprankever. Some of you should've posted!

Call me stupid but I never know you could remove a speed bump from a road...I thought they were like...humps of attached pavement?

some are...like the ones on the actual road. i think places that have parking lots or parks can get plastic ones that screw into the pavement though.

One of the kids in my year managed to convince the whole school he was national young farmer of the year and got a governors and principles/headmasters award for it and a ton of mentions in the school news... I don't think he's been near a farm in his life... But the year above us was better, as we're forced to do cross country every year in their final year the guys wore thongs and bras under their house kit and halfway through cross country stripped off and jumped in the river in the middle of the the public park <3 only 10 best runners of final year have to do cross country now. Neither are that great tho :L my school is only a tiny little school compared to american high schools though!

Call me stupid but I never know you could remove a speed bump from a road...I thought they were like...humps of attached pavement?
We have weird super-effective speed bumps that are like screwed into the road. They made us pay for parking passes, then spent the money on a ton of speed bumps.

The past two years m high school hasn't done anything that funny. One time they put plastic silverware on the schools front lawn and last year they threw bouncy balls at the pep rally

Back