All-Star Shawn miller!!!! Cali no!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!! one day i'm watching lady bullets and tumbling of both 5s, and next thing i know, i get ppl iming me that Shawn quit Cali!?!?! then i see "Looking for a new Coaching job. I know there are a lot of peoplein cheer on my friends list so let me know if your gym is in need of a head coach - Gym Director" Whats going on...?

Can we keep this off the boards until there is an official confirmation or comment from from the gym, this may be false.

Admin please lock this thread or delete it.

its not a rumor it came from shawns mouth. but i dont have any more info as to why and im sure he'll clarify as much as he feels is appropriate.

It's not gossip if it's coming from Shawn Miller, the thread should get locked if someone made a wild calm that Shawn quit because "XYZ" or he quit to work at gym "ABC". If he didn't quit and it's a rumor,then thread will get erased.

I will lock this for now and if someone knows if it is true I will open it back up. Just PM me.

True? Don't know. But he posted it on his facebook page.

Yeah I just got 4 PM's saying it is true from the 'facebook' status page.

So, at the moment it seems true.

Messaged to me, his status about 1am:

For the record I did not choose to quit. I will miss and love you all.

Side note - I wish him well in all new endeavors

WOW..Speechless and in the FLOOR but things do happen and nothing in life is ever impossible, we in cheerleading know this first hand. Shawn is an amazing individual and will do well no matter where he is..God Speed my good man.

Back