All-Star Shawn miller!!!! Cali no!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lets not go off ideas cuz thats gonna start alot of rumors and stuff like the abc and the xyz. so lets just let the truth come out when it does, or if it does

really sad that that happened right before the season started. don't know what happened but it must have been logical for him to leave now or he/the gym/whoever would have waited until the end of the season rather than weeks before it starts. feel so bad for the girls on small senior, i know some of them and hope that they don't let this bring them down, they are so talented i hope this is their year! then again, that team has gone through mid-year coaching changes and got 2nd at worlds so you never know. wish the gym much continued success and hope shawn continues in the cheer world, he's a great coach.

I wasn't looking for anyone to out right offer up their "ideas" as to what happened. I'm all about the facts just as much as everyone else. I just figured with the representation of the Cali Clan on the boards that by now someone would have said something to have cleared things up for both fans and haters alike! Curious to see how this all plays out in the weeks to come. Correct me if Im wrong but didn't Shawn come from Cheer Force before coaching at Cali?

The gym will release a statement when everything has been settled. Shawn has not been fired. Im sure he will be on to clear things up soon.

No one at CALI besides the coaches know whats going on, we have been told we will be informed this weekend. No matter what the case we will all be just fine, Im sure there is a very good reason for all of this.

:( This makes me so sad! I love the work shawn has done with cali, especially sm sr. Good luck to the cali family and shawn!

everyone just mind your own business im pretty sure he aint going any where tannaz know she needs him....

rude.jpg

Achamp, exactly! hahahhaha!

Cali is an amazing gym with MANY talented and gifted coaches, it sucks losing part of your staff, especially someone like Shawn but gyms lose coaches every year and do fine with out them! Cali and Shawn will both do great with whatever road they take!

lets not go off ideas cuz thats gonna start alot of rumors and stuff like the abc and the xyz. so lets just let the truth come out when it does, or if it does

Interesting perspective since you started this thread to begin with.

Believe it or not, but the cheer world is a small world. Behind the scenes many coaches are friends, along with owners, etc. Especially southern cal where I think a large percent of gym owners either went to the same colleges, or coached staff together, etc. Word travels fast. Text messages are flying here in CA. Im sure he will be just fine and land a great job somewhere else.

Back