All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are royalcats small coed? I thought they were medium at the beginning of the season
As of Monday they are small coed. We had some attrition and some season ending injuries. But It's why they didn't showcase today. They moved athletes off to pare down to 20 (final moves happened this morning) and now have to rechoreograph the routine. They have about three weeks before competition so needless to say the practice schedule through that time roughly translates to "pitch a tent in the parking lot, you're living here."

As of Monday they are small coed. We had some attrition and some season ending injuries. But It's why they didn't showcase today. They moved athletes off to pare down to 20 (final moves happened this morning) and now have to rechoreograph the routine. They have about three weeks before competition so needless to say the practice schedule through that time roughly translates to "pitch a tent in the parking lot, you're living here."
Injuries are always a bummer but I know that CA won't put anything out there they can't be proud of (which is why you may need to invest in a tent!). Excited to see them in the small coed division! :D

Injuries are always a bummer but I know that CA won't put anything out there they can't be proud of (which is why you may need to invest in a tent!). Excited to see them in the small coed division! :D
Me too! And the ones that moved off moved to ReignCats which is currently got their radar set on "slay" (crushed showcase today) so it's been positive for both teams and kids. I'm excited for both teams.

ECE gym Showcase is tomorrow and I'll be there! Can't wait to watch some of my favorite kids perform in black and blue for the first time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back