All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Schedule for Top Gun's programme showcase this Sunday. As per usual, OO5 and O4 will exhibit their routines at a later time in the season:
B2WQaewCUAAkeip.jpg

Last edited:
top gun orlando has more teams then Miami, did they just transform all the old orlando allstar teams into top gun teams or did they start from scratch at tryouts..

top gun orlando has more teams then Miami, did they just transform all the old orlando allstar teams into top gun teams or did they start from scratch at tryouts..
Thought I heard they did both.

*If you think this post is about you, it probably is*

We had just finished our tryouts when the announcement was made that the name was going from Orlando All Stars to Top Gun All Stars. After that announcement, we had about 100 additional athletes tryout for the program, bringing the Orlando numbers to about 320 athletes. Miami has about 300.

We had just finished our tryouts when the announcement was made that the name was going from Orlando All Stars to Top Gun All Stars. After that announcement, we had about 100 additional athletes tryout for the program, bringing the Orlando numbers to about 320 athletes. Miami has about 300.
Oh wow... I actually didn't realise how big the Orlando gym(in terms of athlete figures) was until now. Congratulations on such a successful tryout period and the community wishes you a great season ahead!! Looking forward to the showcase!

I was planning on surprising my daughter and friend by bringing them to MD twisters next weekend. I see they sell tickets at gym or limited day of. Can anyone help me and get tickets? Or can i do a phone order thru the gym? I can pay thru paypal.

Does anyone know when WC will release a kick-off schedule? I'm hoping to make the 2.5 hour drive from my school because it I've always wanted to see their teams in person!

Does anyone know when WC will release a kick-off schedule? I'm hoping to make the 2.5 hour drive from my school because it I've always wanted to see their teams in person!

I am not affiliated with the gym at all and you may already know this - but it is at Brookdale this year (nearby community college) and i saw tweets about pre-ordering tickets because all three locations were attending. not sure if that's because they think it will be filled to capacity or not but worth asking someone from the gym, just in case. I'd hate for you to drive there and it be sold out! (i've gone to a competition or two there - i doubt it'd sell out but who knows with fire marshal rules)

Never mind. Accidental post

*I've tried many different floors but I still can't tumble. What is wrong with these floor companies?*

Back