All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As you know lol.

Ours was this past weekend and Laredo All American came to our showoffs! Both gyms had amazing teams.
I'm so excited to compete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodlands Elite is Oct. 26th. I am super excited and nervous. Why am I nervous about a show off!!!!! LOL It will be all of Woodlands Elite (Magnolia, Oak Ridge North, Katy, & Humble location) , Blinn College, and a local high school. I can't wait for it to get here. I am also excited to watch Cheer Athletics show off on CheerLive on Oct. 18th. I am curious if they will do the entire routines or water it down (to hide full routines from comp.) since it will be available for everyone to watch.

Woodlands Elite is Oct. 26th. I am super excited and nervous. Why am I nervous about a show off!!!!! LOL It will be all of Woodlands Elite (Magnolia, Oak Ridge North, Katy, & Humble location) , Blinn College, and a local high school. I can't wait for it to get here. I am also excited to watch Cheer Athletics show off on CheerLive on Oct. 18th. I am curious if they will do the entire routines or water it down (to hide full routines from comp.) since it will be available for everyone to watch.
Last year I watched CA and other gyms online but I want to say several teams didn't do their dance (not sure they had it or not and maybe I'm making it up but I'm not sure)

We will see all the teams from the south part of Texas at the comp next weekend. Then we will be at NCA Classic in houston with basically every big and amazing gym in houston! This is one of my favorite comps!

We also had several high schools commit to the showoff (if you seen our advertisement flyer it mentioned them) but they also backed out and mostly because they weren't ready either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours is Oct 18th. Excited to finally see the entire routine from the front and hear the music. Two of their three practices are on one of the back mats with their backs to us and the other practice is on one of the corner mats with walls and poles blocking the view:p The music hasn't been posted to SoundCloud yet because the parents haven't heard it and the parents haven't heard it because the coaches want to correct some of the voice overs.

@Kris As to whether or not the full routines will be seen, that is completely at the coaches' discretion. They will leave out any elements that they don't feel can be executed safely as well as any portions where the choreography may not be complete/performance ready; however, the first competition for all of the level 1-5 Plano teams is November 2nd. With only two weeks between the showcase and the first competition, I imagine most coaches are hoping to go full out on the 18th. I know CP's coaches have told them to be prepared to perform their full routine at the showcase.

Back