Cali Mini 2
24g24ip.jpg

Cali Smoed
25p702x.jpg

Cali Small Senior
2yn5q15.jpg

Cali 4.2
2ign5a0.jpg

Wow love these! Idk why but when I looked at these I started saying "Cali this, cali that!" in my head haha

Do all the stingray teams have different little patches on their bows depending on what team they're on? What does smoke have on theirs--> I'm curious.

This is what i have pictures of
Cali Senior 1
2lntt11.jpg

Cali Junior 1
2e30e9y.jpg

Cali Small Senior 3
2wq6dcx.jpg

Cali Large junior 2
2r21uzn.jpg

Cali Mini 2
24g24ip.jpg

Cali Smoed
25p702x.jpg

Cali Small Senior
2yn5q15.jpg

Cali 4.2
2ign5a0.jpg

O.M.G. lovelovelove smoed's!!! and those small senior girls are so pretty!

Do all the stingray teams have different little patches on their bows depending on what team they're on? What does smoke have on theirs--> I'm curious.

not all of the teams do. spice and orange have the polka dot ones with the orange slice or chili pepper. some other teams might have them but i dont know. and a lot of the other teams just have different bows.

not all of the teams do. spice and orange have the polka dot ones with the orange slice or chili pepper. some other teams might have them but i dont know. and a lot of the other teams just have different bows.

greens has a little shamrock

This is what i have pictures of
Cali Senior 1
2lntt11.jpg

Cali Junior 1
2e30e9y.jpg

Cali Small Senior 3
2wq6dcx.jpg

Cali Large junior 2
2r21uzn.jpg

Cali Mini 2
24g24ip.jpg

Cali Smoed
25p702x.jpg

Cali Small Senior
2yn5q15.jpg

Cali 4.2
2ign5a0.jpg
OMG those bows are so cool! especially smoed &sm sr!!! If you sell/trade them PM me because I LOVE THEM!

@Admin I was right near cali 4.2 in warmups and waiting to preform at NCA and I kept commenting on how much i loved their bows! The lace is a really cute idea!

Whoops, sorry that picture posted twice. Didn't look like it was going to post the first time!

dmxl54.png

we used this pink one for cheersport because one of our team mom's died of breast cancer about a week before cheersport :( it was the saddest thing ive ever seen. her daughter was so strong and competed very well, but couldn't hold back the tears after she came off the floor and her mom wasnt there to support her. Next year, were using these, but in black! They are SO SO SO cute, covered in 1500 rhinestones!

the same exact thing happened to our team :( we went pink too! Her family are the strongest people i know.

Back