All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars Vipers is this Sunday!!
Our 8 full year teams, our 3 prep teams, our special needs team, our show team, and our iosc 5 will all be there!
We also have two mini teams going that we put on a clinic for and they will perform there as well.

The intl team just got their choreo so they won't perform their routine but will be introduced to everyone and may stunt and tumble.

Everyone else is going full out!

It's at Strahan coliseum in San Marcos, tx.
Doors open at 2:30PM and the cost is $10 if anyone wants to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our 8 full year teams, our 3 prep teams, our special needs team, our show team, and our iosc 5 will all be there!
We also have two mini teams going that we put on a clinic for and they will perform there as well.

The intl team just got their choreo so they won't perform their routine but will be introduced to everyone and may stunt and tumble.

So bummed we have sunday practice because I was hoping to try to come :( Can you move the showcase to Saturday? Ha!

California Allstars is in Las Vegas, NV this year- Oct. 11th
They're offering a stream for $20 with multicam angles and all of that good stuff! (60 teams so it's not that bad)
12011187_10153512005995071_5563536273099989364_n.jpg

(sorry huge picture!)

Wow, so soon! Good luck. I would come watch if I were in TX. Love yalls teams and choreo every year.

According to Cheer Updates... (in order by date)

October 11
California Allstars

October 17
Cheer World

October 18
Ultimate Athletics
Gymtyme

October 24
Illinois Allstars
Premier Athletics (2 days)

October 25
Cheer Extreme
Cheerville
Premier Athletics (2 days)

October 31
Cheer Athletics

November 1st
All Star Revolution
APEX Cheer
Prodigy Allstars
Texas Lonestar Cheer

November 7th
PCM

November 8
ACE
Cheer Central Suns
Woodlands Elite

November 14
CheerForce CA
CheerSport Sharks

November 15
Matrix

November 22
CNY Storm
State Allstars
World Cup

November 29
Louisiana Cheer Force

Nov 22, Top Gun showcase for all 3 locations, Nova SE University (near Miami).

That's gotta be a 3+ hr drive for the non-Miami locations.

People know what their signing up for when cheering for a multiple location program so Im sure their not worried about the drive lol

It might be the same it might not be but we have a rather large HS that accepts kids from a town 45 mins away and their expected to be at every event, every practice, even in a driveable snow storm. They know this is expected when signing up. We don't cater to that lol

The poor Cali parents who have to drive 4+hours just for the showcase. :(

I wasn't happy when I first heard about the idea. But now that the plans are made, I'm getting more excited about it. It will be extraordinary having all the gyms in one location. And it's Vegas so, yea! I'm lucky and am using hotel points to stay so the financial pinch isn't as bad.

Back