All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer live is moving websites. There Twitter is updated with the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we could share videos, I'm blown away by all our teams watching them go full out!! They are all so amazing!!

I can't pick my favorites at our gym but it would be small youth 3, large junior 3, and royal Cobras large coed r5!! These routines are sickkkkkk! I can't wait for everyone to see them!

I hope everyone has a great showoff!

I take that back, our special needs team is my favorite.. They were a very small team last season as it was our first year having one! I'm sure I can post a video of them!! I will tonight.. But the amount of kids now on that team is crazy and I'm so happy so many get to experience cheer! I love their enthusiasm just to be out there! I can't wait to share a video!

OoO I wanna see your SN team!

OoO I wanna see your SN team!

My wifi at my house since we moved kind of sucks, it won't let me upload to YouTube in HD:(

Here is is on Facebook if it works.

It's a side view

Last year we only had just a few kids on our SN team and this year the team has grown so much and they are so great!

If the link doesn't work, just search Kristen Hughes on fb- my profile pic is my daughter in her uniform so easy to spot- the video is public and I posted it yesterday.

Last edited:
My wifi at my house since we moved kind of sucks, it won't let me upload to YouTube in HD:(

Here is is on Facebook if it works.

It's a side view

Last year we only had just a few kids on our SN team and this year the team has grown so much and they are so great!

If the link doesn't work, just search Kristen Hughes on fb- my profile pic is my daughter in her uniform so easy to spot- the video is public and I posted it yesterday.

Oh my gosh love! Must say that I super duper appreciate that they're in real uniforms. Every team we've ever seen does the yoga pants and t-shirt thing, so when Non-Cp joined a SN Dance team I was so happy to see they ordered custom uniforms too (through Varsity). They may not look like typical dance outfits, but it makes them feel just as special as the other kids.

ETA: I can not wait until I can finally show off Non-CP's dance video, but we have to wait until Jan!

Oh my gosh love! Must say that I super duper appreciate that they're in real uniforms. Every team we've ever seen does the yoga pants and t-shirt thing, so when Non-Cp joined a SN Dance team I was so happy to see they ordered custom uniforms too (through Varsity). They may not look like typical dance outfits, but it makes them feel just as special as the other kids.

ETA: I can not wait until I can finally show off Non-CP's dance video, but we have to wait until Jan!
Yes, last year they had real uniforms too but I felt they didn't look as nice as these.

These ones are the same uniform our prep team wears EXCEPT, our prep teams have vipers on the front but our special needs team gets to have their team name on the front with the vipers logo on the back. They looked just as well dressed yesterday as everyone else! Their bows also get to be white and full of bling. Our prep teams have blue bows! I love that they are different enough but still the same!

Yes, last year they had real uniforms too but I felt they didn't look as nice as these.

These ones are the same uniform our prep team wears EXCEPT, our prep teams have vipers on the front but our special needs team gets to have their team name on the front with the vipers logo on the back. They looked just as well dressed yesterday as everyone else! Their bows also get to be white and full of bling. Our prep teams have blue bows! I love that they are different enough but still the same!

That is awesome! This is such a crappy picture and they had just gone done throwing confetti around for a birthday, but this was the day Non-CP tried on her top. Their bottoms are black to match, but up the sleeves is blue and silver bling and then their bows are blue, silver, and white with bling.

11887885_10152918963146682_9163364985086163786_n_zpsxriffmbb.jpg

Cheer St Louis will have their showcase (Blue Debut) on Saturday, October 17th. It will be at their gym. It will be an all day event starting at 10am with the last squads going at 6pm. All 17 squads will be there!

Cheer St Louis will have their showcase (Blue Debut) on Saturday, October 17th. It will be at their gym. It will be an all day event starting at 10am with the last squads going at 6pm. All 17 squads will be there!
How long has Cheer St Louis been open?

Back