All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars Vipers is this Sunday!!
Our 8 full year teams, our 3 prep teams, our special needs team, our show team, and our iosc 5 will all be there!
We also have two mini teams going that we put on a clinic for and they will perform there as well.

The intl team just got their choreo so they won't perform their routine but will be introduced to everyone and may stunt and tumble.

Everyone else is going full out!

It's at Strahan coliseum in San Marcos, tx.
Doors open at 2:30PM and the cost is $10 if anyone wants to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so excited [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

But, is Charlotte coming in for the Cheer Athletics showcase or having their own? Now, that would be some distance.

I wish we could share videos, I'm blown away by all our teams watching them go full out!! They are all so amazing!!

I can't pick my favorites at our gym but it would be small youth 3, large junior 3, and royal Cobras large coed r5!! These routines are sickkkkkk! I can't wait for everyone to see them!

I hope everyone has a great showoff!

I take that back, our special needs team is my favorite.. They were a very small team last season as it was our first year having one! I'm sure I can post a video of them!! I will tonight.. But the amount of kids now on that team is crazy and I'm so happy so many get to experience cheer! I love their enthusiasm just to be out there! I can't wait to share a video!

I wish we could share videos, I'm blown away by all our teams watching them go full out!! They are all so amazing!!

I can't pick my favorites at our gym but it would be small youth 3, large junior 3, and royal Cobras large coed r5!! These routines are sickkkkkk! I can't wait for everyone to see them!

I hope everyone has a great showoff!

I take that back, our special needs team is my favorite.. They were a very small team last season as it was our first year having one! I'm sure I can post a video of them!! I will tonight.. But the amount of kids now on that team is crazy and I'm so happy so many get to experience cheer! I love their enthusiasm just to be out there! I can't wait to share a video!

Which team is your daughter on this season?

Back