Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ec11aad6cac3dac1f2ea2366e2c1dc8f.jpg

World Cup Starlites
ebf603227cb5156db62091b59be43583.jpg

World Cup Starbrites
No mesh stomachs yay!!

ETA: sorry these pictures are giant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched stars and I still don't get why they have the ruffle on the skirt...WC Twitter said we'd get it when we saw the routine. Did anyone understand it after seeing the routine?

I watched stars and I still don't get why they have the ruffle on the skirt...WC Twitter said we'd get it when we saw the routine. Did anyone understand it after seeing the routine?

I think the uniform is very "Gaga" like. (or as Gaga like as you can really be when designing something for athletes.)

Don't know how to feel about the Lady Gaga banner at the beginning of the routine, maybe it is just for today? But other than that I loved it and they were amazing!

Last edited:
Ok don't shoot me now but a few things:

1) I liked the routine and see what ss was trying to accomplish visually....

2) I still don't get the Ruffles? The beginning with the banner is gaga enough.

3) I'm a gaga fan but I really don't like the music. I feel like something is missing. I was actually a tiny bit disappointed at the end of the routine....

That is all... For now.... Maybe..... We'll see...

Can someone explain the Champion and Allstar Games bid announcements I'm seeing at the CEA showcase on Twitter?

gosh, everyone is so critical here. i don't get it.
all these routines i'm seeing are absolutely amazing!
Shooting Stars - the parts i did see of your routine blew me away! So much creativity! Can't wait to see the whole routine!
Great job to all the teams that have competed already or have had showcases!
It's still early, but so many teams look so strong already!

Can someone explain the Champion and Allstar Games bid announcements I'm seeing at the CEA showcase on Twitter?
Technically it's not a showcase but more of an all locations competition. I saw on Twitter where Luke Johnson was there helping choose who got bids to the Allstar Games because he runs it. I'm confused too because I didn't think CEA were going this year due to them wanting to limit travel.

Back