All-Star Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twist & Shout Diamonds

I'm gonna be honest. I hate it. The music, the theme. The routine itself is good, but I just can't with the the music and theme.
This was my face the entire time:

Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif

Honestly for a mini/tiny team this might would be a cute theme/music..but not for a senior team. Now I have go Diego go and I’m the map stuck in my head

Twist & Shout Diamonds

I'm gonna be honest. I hate it. The music, the theme. The routine itself is good, but I just can't with the the music and theme.
This was my face the entire time:

Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif

i dont see the point in having the theme when they look like they only wear the backpack for one stunt sequence...im possibly guessing that they planned out themed uniforms for some point in the season, which probably wont happen this season because of the circumstances.
but if a theme gets the athletes excited to compete the routine then by all means, just out of all years to choose a crazy theme seems kinda pointless to do it this year.

Generals look fantastic. Interesting lack of masks and social distancing. Teams of kids are lined up alongside the mat and it looks like there's a good number of spectators. I'd be curious to know how many Covid cases they have among their families. They seem to be taking a gamble here. I wonder if Texas in general is nonchalant about the virus or kind of becoming numb to it.

If people truly social distanced and followed the rules now, maybe we could be mostly over this by April and actually get to have an in-person Worlds. But I'm not sure how seriously different parts of the country are taking the virus, which will probably prolong the agony.
As someone living in a country/province where there is absolutely no cheer and where my work is greatly affected by covid, it is truly upsetting to see this. I can't understand how you can just collectively act like nothing is going on.

^^^I would love to see them take it this season. They've been improving every time!

Also pretty excited about WE Gunsmoke. They were looking amazing last season and we missed out on seeing how they would have stacked up at Worlds.

I watched WCSS's kickoff. They had several mistakes but I love them this year (especially that point flyer) and they have great potential. They looked gassed in the second half, especially during the running tumbling late in the routine. I've noticed that with a few other teams too where they can't really do their passes that late in the routine. It could be a matter of having not built up enough stamina yet (it is early in a Covid year afterall), or an off-performance, or it's just happening too late in their routine.

Last edited:
Back