Music Slapfire Vocalz!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
Vocal Customers! Thanks for all of the support this year as we get SlapFire off the ground for our first official season. I'm posting this thread for my Vocal customers to share their experiences. Good and Bad.

This year hasn't been perfect with the new system, but we keep trying and pushing for that groove as a company. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to the SlapFire Staff. Crimson, BigRed, Billy, Garreth, and Danny Boy, you have all been great in starting the first season. Our vocal talents haven't even been unleashed yet. I'm excited about the direction we're headed in.

If you've ordered Vocals from us this season, please share your experience.

Vocal Customers! Thanks for all of the support this year as we get SlapFire off the ground for our first official season. I'm posting this thread for my Vocal customers to share their experiences. Good and Bad.

This year hasn't been perfect with the new system, but we keep trying and pushing for that groove as a company. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to the SlapFire Staff. Crimson, BigRed, Billy, Garreth, and Danny Boy, you have all been great in starting the first season. Our vocal talents haven't even been unleashed yet. I'm excited about the direction we're headed in.

If you've ordered Vocals from us this season, please share your experience.

I'm really wanting to give you some constructive criticism, without coming off totally awful, so I'm going to select my words carefully, and I hope you don't take this wrong.
I ordered a voiceover from you almost a month ago and was told it would take 24 hours. I'm still waiting for it. My emails have been ignored, or the one response I got said it would be sent the next day. I asked for a refund, since I was forced to go elsewhere-no response.
If you are a new company, the number one priority should be customer service. I don't care if it's not there within 24 hours, but I expect you to tell me. I am also a business owner, and I would not have a business if I ignored all my customers and did not deliver a product, especially one they paid for. I know the cheer industry seems to make this business practice ok, but it's not. It's stealing. I have tons of options for music, and all you've done is ensure I can cross you off the list for next time, and tell anyone that asks not to use you. If you cannot deliver something as small as a voiceover that supposedly only takes you guys a few minutes, I would not trust you to get my team their actual competition music in time.
I would step back, and make sure you are taking care of the business you have before you go promoting yourself more. If you don't have time, don't accept new business. Holiday promotions and deals? I cringe when I see you post those things, because you are asking for more when I'm still waiting for mine.

I'm really wanting to give you some constructive criticism, without coming off totally awful, so I'm going to select my words carefully, and I hope you don't take this wrong.
I ordered a voiceover from you almost a month ago and was told it would take 24 hours. I'm still waiting for it. My emails have been ignored, or the one response I got said it would be sent the next day. I asked for a refund, since I was forced to go elsewhere-no response.
If you are a new company, the number one priority should be customer service. I don't care if it's not there within 24 hours, but I expect you to tell me. I am also a business owner, and I would not have a business if I ignored all my customers and did not deliver a product, especially one they paid for. I know the cheer industry seems to make this business practice ok, but it's not. It's stealing. I have tons of options for music, and all you've done is ensure I can cross you off the list for next time, and tell anyone that asks not to use you. If you cannot deliver something as small as a voiceover that supposedly only takes you guys a few minutes, I would not trust you to get my team their actual competition music in time.
I would step back, and make sure you are taking care of the business you have before you go promoting yourself more. If you don't have time, don't accept new business. Holiday promotions and deals? I cringe when I see you post those things, because you are asking for more when I'm still waiting for mine.

Order number please? We do not have any outstanding orders at all? We've had over 160 Vocal orders just on the website in the last 3 months. Since you have an order that is outstanding, please enlighten us on your order number and let's see if we can solve this. Please be transparent.

Order number please? We do not have any outstanding orders at all? We've had over 160 Vocal orders just on the website in the last 3 months. Since you have an order that is outstanding, please enlighten us on your order number and let's see if we can solve this. Please be transparent.

Straight from my email:
Order Number: 154Order Date: Nov 17, 2011 05:49 PM EST

Okay.... You are correct. We just found your order. We recorded a while back, but we don't see where we sent it out. We really apologize about the mix up. With as many orders that we have, things get mixed up sometimes. We just sent it back out and we are refunding you also. For future reference, please contact SlapFire directly at our customer service email - [email protected]. Contacting the staff directly only let's one of our staff know about your concern. Contacting us through [email protected] would allow the entire staff to know about your concern and we can discuss it as a company.

Again we apologize for the mix up and good luck for the rest of your season.

I've had a great season ordering voice overs with slapfire. Mostly very prompt service - and amazing vocals. I probably purchased over $1000 worth of raps, phrases, team names & such and they have been delivered with absolute precision, great EQing & tons of variations. I've worked with many producers over the past few years and I totally enjoy the creative process and talents at Slapfire!! Keep up the good work - and I'll be a customer for life!

Nate! Send me some of those mixes! I wanna hear what ya doing with them. You should have like 400 routines or something! haha! Definitely a loyal and patient customer. Thanks for the support man.

Back