All-Star Small Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love ICE. I want them to hit and get top 3 at Worlds.
I see top 3 at worlds being Brandon, Smoed, and ICE. I want to see Smoke in there, and if they can hit in finals, it can happen.

After watching NCA this weekend:

Smoed- The best overall routine.
Brandon- Stunts are killer if they hit.
ICE- Impressive 2nd day performance.
Smoke- Got the name and a good routine.
All Star Revolution- Solid routine
PCM- Good routine but would have loved to see PCM fighting it out with the big dogs in Dallas.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Got the name"?

The name of a program helps a lot in Allstar cheerleading and Stingrays has a great program. Don't this is a secrete to anybody. Just the way it is.

sidenote...anyone who sits through a SMOED practice would laugh at the notion they get special treatment being from Cali...just sayin
I feel like the only reason they get "special treatment" is because it seems like cali chooses what teams will be the super star team. Last year it was Cali Coed and this year it's SMOED (hence kiera knowlin moving teams.) I'm not from CA so I might be wrong but that's just what it seems like to me.

I feel like the only reason they get "special treatment" is because it seems like cali chooses what teams will be the super star team. Last year it was Cali Coed and this year it's SMOED (hence kiera knowlin moving teams.) I'm not from CA so I might be wrong but that's just what it seems like to me.
SMOED was the deal last year sooo, SMOED won NCA and got second place at worlds last year... so what you are saying doesn't make much sense.

hahahah...you are very wrong...Smoed gets no special treatment....we haven't even gotten new unis this year...AND...Kiara is on Smoed because Smoed trains at a gym 10 minutes from her house as apposed to 3 hours where Coed practices. Kiara is very grounded and a very good student and she is in her Jr year...more time off the freeway means more time to study. I am a bit insulted that you think Tannaz would "choose" a team blah blah...Smoed is great because most of it's members were on a World championship J5 team and several others have a ring from coed last year..that and Eddie works their tails off...not because someone plays them like chess pieces!!!

hahahah...you are very wrong...Smoed gets no special treatment....we haven't even gotten new unis this year...AND...Kiara is on Smoed because Smoed trains at a gym 10 minutes from her house as apposed to 3 hours where Coed practices. Kiara is very grounded and a very good student and she is in her Jr year...more time off the freeway means more time to study. I am a bit insulted that you think Tannaz would "choose" a team blah blah...Smoed is great because most of it's members were on a World championship J5 team and several others have a ring from coed last year..that and Eddie works their tails off...not because someone plays them like chess pieces!!!
THANK YOU. I was just about to flip on someone..

Back