All-Star Small Coed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2013
I have heard rumors of numerous amount of teams switching to small coed. For example Gym Time platinium, South elite diamonds, Alaska allstars. Is their any verification on these? Also do you think their is a team that has a chance at beating smoed? Perhaps a team new to small coed?

I have heard rumors of numerous amount of teams switching to small coed. For example Gym Time platinium, South elite diamonds, Alaska allstars. Is their any verification on these? Also do you think their is a team that has a chance at beating smoed? Perhaps a team new to small coed?
Diamonds are definitely SM Coed. I don't feel comfortable answering the "smoed" question, as we still have yet to see what every team offers. Diamonds are new to small coed, yes, maybe a few years ago they were small, but i don't recall.
I wouldn't say all of these teams are switching just to be against smoed and try to take the title, it just depends. Some teams just adjust their division based on tryout results. Maybe you get a TON of kids with level 5 tumbling one year, then the next a bunch graduate off, and not enough junior/senior aged level 5's to replace them, so they move down, and vice versa.

Back