Small Gym Earning Exposure!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are chearleaders afraid of change or the parents?

• Chearleaders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2012
Has anyone heard of Vizion Allstars? Probably not yet. They are the newest and most exciting cheer gym in Michigan. Vizion Allstars currently only have levels 1-4 but will definitely have a 5 next year. Everywhere they go, they are making an impression. Unlike other small gyms that are focusing on building, Vizion only focuses on amazing, high scoring, and undoubtedly entertaining routines. They made a big splash at CheerSport in Atlanta a few weeks ago when they were 1 fall away from a clean sweep. {Level 2 (1st), level 3 (2nd), and level 4 (1st)} Out of 82 level 4 teams, Vizion finished in 2nd. Not bad for a second year team. The girls even felt like stars when other gyms from other states wanted to take pictures with them all weekend. That is truly something special. That must be what it feels like for some of those big name gyms. It is too bad most of the local cheerleaders choose the more well known gym instead of the gym that is proving to have what it takes to win big. I don't know if it is FEAR of change or the PRESSURE of greatness. I see this gym next season (with a few more talented girls/boys) getting that free ride to WORLDS and making a strong run to the final day. It all comes down to cheerleaders willing to make the change to Vizion. I'm not moving too fast either, this gym really has what it takes. Unlike other Michigan gyms who try so hard to get the sympathy bid to worlds (meaning finishing 10th and getting a bid because the 9 teams ahead of them already have bids), VIZION ALLSTARS will get there because they DESERVE it. You can check them out on youtube very soon. Or live at GLCC in Detroit next week.

Latest posts

Back