All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh so Orbys back to subtweeting?
tumblr_nqzbh3xndU1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I used to like him but his social media behavior is becoming rather annoying. I think he needs an indefinite break from it..
Why does this surprise you? I think it has been demonstrated that social media policy applies to the athletes, not the coaches.

**I'm normal. It must be true gofriars610 said it**

the idea of some FB people consistently bringing up this ridiculous "social media policy", for coaches and athletes on twitter/instagram, is a complete joke. half the things that these people have said would be negatively criticized if it were said by a coach or athlete on twitter/instagram. the consensus among these people is pretty much this: social media policies should apply to everyone else except us and anyone who agrees with us.

Does this mean I'm going to get attacked by getworsum now?
getworsum???... that has got to be the most pathetic attempt at manipulating a username to be witty.
fail_smiley.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a fierceboarder who is really protective about smoed and who has it out for FB. Anyone wanna getsum guesses in?
keep gossiping, gossiping hen.
chicken.gif

the idea of some FB people consistently bringing up this ridiculous "social media policy", for coaches and athletes on twitter/instagram, is a complete joke. half the things that these people have said would be negatively criticized if it were said by a coach or athlete on twitter/instagram. the consensus among these people is pretty much this: social media policies should apply to everyone else except us and anyone who agrees with us.

getworsum???... that has got to be the most pathetic attempt at manipulating a username to be witty.
fail_smiley.gif

chicken.gif
Why should their "ridiculous social media policy" NOT apply to them when Cali was the one who insitituted it?It's not dumb to bring it up when they talk about how their athletes will be following it and how they're trying to improve their image online. Oh and there's no social media policy for FB users. So that's a pretty dumb point to try and make

fail_smiley.gif

chicken.gif
im really curious at this point, whats your association with California allstars? are you a parent or coach or something.

Why should their "ridiculous social media policy" NOT apply to them when Cali was the one who insitituted it?It's not dumb to bring it up when they talk about how their athletes will be following it and how they're trying to improve their image online. Oh and there's no social media policy for FB users. So that's a pretty dumb point to try and make
reading comprehension isn't your forte, and what i said went right over your head.

and the reason why people think German sounds frightening is because their only exposure to german are films about ww1 and ww2, essentially warfare/chaotic settings.

I can also translate but into Swedish wich happens to be one of the hardest languages to learn.

for ensligh speakers, western european languages (Icelandic is an exception) are the easiest to learn. the vocabulary sounds are similar and grammar is very similar as well.

Language Difficulty Ranking | Effective Language Learning

Last edited:
and the reason why people think German sounds frightening is because their only exposure to german are films about ww1 and ww2, essentially warfare/chaotic settings.

for ensligh speakers, western european languages (Icelandic is an exception) are the easiest to learn. the vocabulary sounds are similar and grammar is very similar as well.

Language Difficulty Ranking | Effective Language Learning

My wife loved learning German in high school and agrees with you that it's easy to learn. Her dad was the same way and visited Germany a few times.

**I'm normal. It must be true gofriars610 said it**

I took German throughout high school. I always just sounded dumb speaking it. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back