OT Snow Storm!! How Much Did You Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I can't stand snow. I'm glad we don't get it in Cali. And before anyone says that we do get snow, yeah I know, in the Sierra mountain range but it's so close to the Nevada border it hardly counts! And it's easily avoidable! :p

No snow here in Florida.. I think people would flip if it snowed here. My boyfriend is up in NC right now and his cabin is covered in snow and ice. It's 27 F there last I heard.

Too damn much honestly it's so cold right now. like windchill you can just go and leave me alone. and the snow is past my ankles I hate living in Canada because it drops into the negatives. I am really glad though that I don't live in the yukon with my grandparents. Hello -40 and 3 feet of snow

He's at Beech Mountain
When I went to Beech Mountain in 8th grade to go snowboarding we got snowed in the first night we were there and were only supposed to stay 8 days and ended up having to stay 12. We didn't even get to snowboard and we had to walk everywhere. Next time we plan on not taking the Lexus so maybe we can actually drive places... That place and snow is no joke...

When I went to Beech Mountain in 8th grade to go snowboarding we got snowed in the first night we were there and were only supposed to stay 8 days and ended up having to stay 12. We didn't even get to snowboard and we had to walk everywhere. Next time we plan on not taking the Lexus so maybe we can actually drive places... That place and snow is no joke...

Haha :) they've got a big range rover so I think they'll be ok

Back