All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it should be: every voice over ON cali coed's worlds mix. sorry for posting so much on one thread ;)

"Watch yo back-ack-ack-ack..."
"Hey FAME! I came to get this place lit/Throw em into orbit, higher than a spaceship/Never comin down, we just elevate this/Smiles all around, haha! FACE LIFT!"
-Notorious

"teal teal we so pretty, charlotte girls we run this city, never seen another with such skill TEAL"-and i cant understand after that. -Charlotte TEAL
"C-h-a-r-l-o-t-t-e what you know about me? All i know is you're the real deal, say what? That's because were the real TEAL"-Charlotte Teal

Debate in my house right now, maybe someone can help cuz we love this Cheetahs voiceover! Is it:

You just got smacked by the Blue (and? or to?) Black. Cat attack.

It's sweet anyway!

Debate in my house right now, maybe someone can help cuz we love this Cheetahs voiceover! Is it:

You just got smacked by the Blue (and? or to?) Black. Cat attack.

It's sweet anyway!

I hear "You just took a smack from the blue and black cat attack".

I hear "You just took a smack from the blue and black cat attack".

I listened with really good headphones and I just promise it's blue to, but kinda mush-mouth, like "blue duh black." Anyway, I'm not telling my cp. She would use it against me later ;)

Thank you!

This right here is wildcat swag. We got this thing in the bag. And now you know, these cats are back.

Its an addiction. You cant deny it. Just say the name, and we'll supply it.

Cats got your tongue, Kitties are the one, Keep your eyes on the prize, Cause here comes the claws -Spirit Force Kitty Stars

Back