All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what's the rest of this one...i know most of it, but there's one part i cant figure out.

"E'rybody wanna go to Disney, Disney; e'rybody wanna see Mickey, Mickey; e'rybody wanna win Worlds, Worlds; welcome to our house! you just visit, but we live it. _____________, but we done did it."

what's the rest of this one...i know most of it, but there's one part i cant figure out.

"E'rybody wanna go to Disney, Disney; e'rybody wanna see Mickey, Mickey; e'rybody wanna win Worlds, Worlds; welcome to our house! you just visit, but we live it. _____________, but we done did it."

you just visit, but we live it. you are amazed, but we done did it. :) love the angelss<3

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.. But tonight we're beating you! ~Memphis Elite J5

You better put yourself in check with the X right now! ~CEA Coed Elite :)

B-E-A to the T-L-E forget about rumors its still about me, rock nation star blazin, watch and you'll be like, "UHmazin!"

Okay doing Lyric Sheets for all of my Worlds Teams! This is the one for CA Coed 1st mix! Updated ones coming!

CA Coed 2011 Lyric Sheet:
PhatChat - "Laugh"
Artist - It's a revolution
PhatChat - That's right it's Cali
Artist - It's a revolution of love
PhatChat - Join the revolution, its Cali representin Kings and Queens, facing all opposition on the scene
Artist - Baby here we are standing face to face, wont you treat me good in every way yeah
BigRed - You better keep it tight in flight, treat me right
PhatChat - Girl you know I love you, you're the best, Cali Coed never rest
BigRed - We Are
Artist - Starting tonight, starting tonightttttt....
PhatChat - Californiaaaaaa!!!!
Artist - Drop you like a needle on the record, flip my switch, go around in circles hit the beat
Andrew (SlapFire) - My finger is on the trigger trigger
Artist - Seize now the time, there's no return, I've crossed the line, the world is mine
PhatChat - California (Whsiper)
Artist - If you believe in me like I believe in you, we can work it work it, you better work work work
Jade (SlapFire) - CalifreakinFornia......
PhatChat - Sound the Alarm
Artist - God Bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun and it can't be out fought, it cant be out done, it can't be out matched, it can't be out run whoa oh...
PhatChat - C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A all the way, B-U-LL-E-T-S you know that the best is here to stay, Motivation, Dedication, Inspiration, Now's the time
BigRed - That's right
PhatChat - Ya Soul is mine.. Bring em out bring em out let's get em like we're supposed to, PhatChat rips this style
BigRed - Just for you
PhatChat - yeah That's right it's California Bullets
Artist - Encore do you want more, YES
Artist - You only get one shot, so make it count, you might never get this moment again, the clock is tickin down, it's the final round, so tell me what is it that's stopping you now
PhatChat - There's no stoppin this Calis back
BigRed - Puttin Cali on the map
PhatChat - First to do it everyday
PhatRed- Take me away
Artist - Take Me Away!!!
PhatChat - California!!!!
PhatChat - It's the Cali way Yeah, Cali got it made, Yeah, Let's Go....
Artist - Im crazy for you and just like a fool, there's no way I can stop stop stop the desire, Im crazy for you and you know it to, there's no one that can top top top this style, you got me Love struck, you got me love struck whoo whoo
END!

Here's th elyric sheet for SMOED first mix!

CA Smoed 2011 Lyric Sheet:
BigRed - We Are
PhatChat - S-M-O-E-D Kickin Skills, Spinnin Free, On a trip, Hit ya hips, grab ya guns, Represent! This is California!!!
Artist - Ready to explode, I cant believe what Im hearing you cross the line I can feel my blood over heating and OH Im loaded and Im bout to blow like a timebomb ticki ticki timebomb ready to explode
PhatChat - Cali Smoed, you can't fight this, cause your sick with the Cali Itis
Artist - Every moment i feel like Im falling in love, over and over it's never enough, Everytime I see your face
PhatChat - That's right, it's all about Cali..
PhatChat - Girls you lookin good in Blue
BigRed - You know it's so true, but the boys are looking good to
Artist - I got my eye on you... Im rockin the hip hoppin rock the beat to the floor, you can't stop jumpin got you beggin for more
PhatChat - There's more in store lets get HardCore!
PhatChat - Yeah That's right we dont need any words to describe how we feel, cause this is so real!
PhatChat - You know, we're not done Cali Smoed number one one one...
PhatChat - California....!
PhatChat - You Kow it's gota be Cali made all the way, pick ya battles get the tray, serve it up grab the title, Cali signs so VITAL, So VITAL, Cali signs so VITAL
Artist - Now this is what you get tomorrow, this si what you get...
PhatChat - This is what you get when you work, motivated, guard your turf, dont let it go, hit the truth, this is what we came to do
Artist - you took all your dreams and you shot them to space... Now this what you get....
PhatChat - C-A (Whisper)
Artist - Now it's time i take it back.. This right here's a banger, this right here's a keeper, just know when you play this, you might blow out ya speakers. Baby you like it when I move it to the beat like that like that, got that bump up in your trunk, got that speakers burnin up, gimme that
PhatChat - Sound that hits so hard, trophy pull card, Jacket, Gold, First place that you hold!
END: HA!!!

- Thats gonna leave a mark, thats gonna sting. Now your all covered in blue and green! -Stingray Lime
- Now we have five golden rings! Cant you count?! This makes six. -Stingray Platinum
- I can tell you want my ring, but just so you know, jealousy is an ugly thing. -TG International Coed 5
- Cant you see?! The ring looks better on me! -Senior Elite
- Coed Elite, dont get it twisteddd! haha. - Coed Elite
- Junior Elite, we got one word for you: Repeatttttt! -Junior Elite
- Two extremes with the same goal, same scheme same ambition, achieve the same dream. To be the best best, go on and take em' out. Come on lets X em' out, come on lets X em' out! CEA! -Coed Elite Worlds 2011 mix <333
- Call it quits, you know your through, Cali took the rings from you! -Smoed
- OoooOooo! Somebody had their bowl of Fierce-O's today! -WC Odyssey
- Are.. you.. ready... for the evolution! -Coed Elite worlds 2011
- There's no stopping what twisters came to do, F...5... is coming through! -F5

every voice over cali coed's worlds mix :) im so addicted to it

"the revolution will be televised all you haters telling lies" ;)

I think BigRed could really blow up as a music artist! She's got that "Thing!"

Maybe everyone's favorite Voiceover will be there own. FREE Voiceoevrs from SlapFire! http://fierceboard.com/threads/free-voiceovers-from-slapfire.15217/

http://fierceboard.com/threads/free-voiceovers-from-slapfire.15217/

http://fierceboard.com/threads/free-voiceovers-from-slapfire.15217/

Back