All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"You wanted southern smoke you want it, we got it.. Who's last place tag, not it."
"Click click take a pic cali show 'em how to kick. Better yet, show 'em how to hit, hit, and flip. Pose hands hips."
It's actually .....Click click take a pic Smoed show 'em how to kick....I miss Smoed's first mix:/....but I like the new one too:) Shimmy for you:)

It's actually .....Click click take a pic Smoed show 'em how to kick....I miss Smoed's first mix:/....but I like the new one too:) Shimmy for you:)
Yeah that mix was so good, and it's hard to come up with the exact words of voiceovers when you're not listening to them at that moment haha.

Yeah that mix was so good, and it's hard to come up with the exact words of voiceovers when you're not listening to them at that moment haha.

That is so true.....the only reason I know them is the Smoed kids blast it in the car all the way to practice until they know it perfect....then they keep playing it...:)

officially my new favourite voiceover/rap of all time

"Louis, Louis, but it aint Vuitton, I'm talkin' 'bout the 'Ville where the best come from, aint worried 'bout the rest, we got cards on our chest, I'm loving how we got y'all stressed. O M G is that Louis? Y E S Smoed's the best, S M H I'm shaking my head, number 1 like whatchu said?!"

**nevermind, figured it out :) **

*alarm clock* Everybody wake up,World Cup has no time to play. The sun is out and it's a beautiful day!

"These cats have no fear, and you know we won Worlds last year, Fearless so we're still standing here"
"Oh haters, Right Back at Ya!"
"When we take the stage, we come alive, Shooting stars give up, NEVER, We'll survive"

"oooo someone had their bowl of fierce o's today" - funniest voice over that i love
" we do it when were smaller, we do it when were bigger so any way we do it we do it better"
"we hope you dont drown"
"so don't forget, who your dealing with"

ohhh somebody had their bowl of fierce-os todayyy:)
big ody-ody ssey lets go big o:)
in jersey we dont pump our gas we pump our fists
welcome back ladiess, dont get it twistedddddddd
yeah we're top gun what more do you want us to say? we know that we're fierce we know that we're fly so please get out of our wayyyy<3

just someee of my favorites:)

"just gonna stand there and watch and learn? well thats alright because its fiercekats turn! listen up, mess with the cat, and youll get burnt!"

The only girl that gives you face, the only girl that makes you pace, the only girl--so dont mistake! that we are the deal deal, mess with us GET (xxx) REAL! makin us the deal deal, double down the deal deal, we are the DEAL DEAL! :))))))))))))))))))

This GIVES ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! When they hit this year I will quiver from head to toe with this voiceover!

-Love Central Jersey more and more every year!

"round and round that globe goes, where it stops nobody knows. 2 - oh - double 1, back for another one wwooorrkkkk ittt - done!"
"last name ever, first name greatest! black is the name we run this game! and today, the. game. ends!"
"let's make this clear black's here! our time is..... right here!"
- Brandon Senior Black :) (im a little obsessed)

"Cali smoed! you can't fight this! cuz you're sick with the Cali-itis!"
"Girls you lookin' good in blue, you know it's so true!"
- Cali Smoed

"Got my finger on the trigger, Cali just does it WAY bigger!"
"Cali ladies, yeah you're lookin fine, fierce, fresh! now show em that you're leaving with FIRST - NOTHING LESS!"
- Cali Elite :)

"I know it's hard to understand, so let the queens explain. The diva is back, and you should know our name!"
"F-I-V-E, you know what it means. F-5 is back! all hail the queen!"
(and pretty much every other voiceover in their routine!)
- F5

"It's time to fight like a warrior! Better watch your back always, be looking over your shoulder! It's time to turn out the lights, cuz the party's over!"
"ACE is in the lead - we're in the zone! We're always in control and we're taking this home!"
"There aint ever been a warrior like ME! Yeah I represent that A-C-E! We can sense your jealousy!"
- ACE Warriors

"We're the panthers you can't tame! New era, same name! Cheer Athletics WE RUN THIS GAME!"
"I was thinkin bout her thinkin bout me! thinkin bout us, with the trophies! Started as a dream, now it's panther reality!"
- Panthers

I guess i'll stop :) though the list goes on!

Back