OT Spankies?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
Totally random question I've been sitting on for a while: are orange spankies appropriate, or do they fall into the same category as white, bright gold, light gray, and metallic gold/silver spankies?

Yup! That's why I hate metallic spankies.
My cps have red metallic low-cut boy shorts. They have a front seam which show through the uniform and the boy cut hits at a bad spot and shows on almost everyone.

They have two uniforms. One is red and the reds don't match; the other is grey and, just, no.

My cps have red metallic low-cut boy shorts. They have a front seam which show through the uniform and the boy cut hits at a bad spot and shows on almost everyone.

They have two uniforms. One is red and the reds don't match; the other is grey and, just, no.
How do the gray spankies look?

I had red spankies with an all black uni but I think it looked really good! It was my idea lol I just think it looked good bc the red triangle on the skirt. Plus our bows were solid red.
16027_630517326963966_182679126_n.jpg

Totally random question I've been sitting on for a while: are orange spankies appropriate, or do they fall into the same category as white, bright gold, light gray, and metallic gold/silver spankies?
At our former school, most of our uniforms were black and they wore black spankies--except for the Suzie who always had to stand out and wore orange. Susie's mom always wanted to be certain that Susie stood out--in a good or bad way!

In this instance, orange was bad.

At our former school, most of our uniforms were black and they wore black spankies--except for the Suzie who always had to stand out and wore orange. Susie's mom always wanted to be certain that Susie stood out--in a good or bad way!

In this instance, orange was bad.
Don't know why I just thought of Orange is the new Black. Lol.

Back