Sparkle Effect Camp Tour Update

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

Denver-150x150.jpg
Hey Varsity! The last time I checked in with news and information on The Sparkle Effect, I had just returned from UCA’s Midwest Work Week, where I had the incredible opportunity to learn from some of the best cheer instructors in the nation. I was also gearing up for the summer of a lifetime, traveling to some of the biggest cheerleading and dance camps in the nation on The Sparkle Effect’s Are you IN Tour.
Now, with summer in full swing and three camps under my belt, I have a lot to share with you! Our tour kicked off at the Denver Marriott Tech Center for UDA camp! The Sparkle Effect recently expanded to dance teams, so UDA camp provides us with the perfect opportunity to meet hundreds of interested and excited dancers. The girls in Denver were incredibly warm and welcoming, but also determined to learn and improve as much as possible during camp. Their positive and hardworking attitudes totally impressed me, and proved to me that The Sparkle Effect and dance go together perfectly!
The tour heated up even more as we headed down to Grapevine, Texas, for UCA camp at the Greatwolf Lodge. Talk about energy! Before camp even started, the cheerleaders started their own dance party. Girls and guys from every squad were coming together, showing off their moves, and helping me remember one of the best parts of camp: meeting and hanging out with hundreds of fun, enthusiastic, and driven cheerleaders overflowing with passion for their teams and schools. It was so fun to speak to such to such a pumped up crowd! The staff at Greatwolf Lodge was also incredibly supportive and accommodating. They even wore their Are you IN? shirts to their Summer Splash Pep Rally!
This week, we headed to another UDA camp at Illinois State University! This was especially fun for me, because I attended UCA camp at Illinois State! The trip brought back great memories of nailing new stunts for the first time, creating lasting bonds with my team, and of course the occasional secret-late-night toga party in the dorms!
Over the next six weeks, we’ll be hitting up camps in Missouri, Arizona, Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee, and Texas. We hope to see you there!

Back