All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok i just want to clarify the t&s j5 voiceover...we had a family move from here to atlanta and all three girls cheer at rays now. 2 of them were on our j5 last year and our kids stil, stay in contact with them. so orson had a voiceover put in to give them a shoutout. it says "twist and shout out to the kids over in marietta, junior heart and stingrays are coming to getcha" its not random and it definitely isnt a diss. just throwing out some love to a family and gym we think very highly of. they will all understand it when they hear it :)

one of the things i thought was super strange was the lack of production value.. no lights on the floor... just that drab overhead convention center hall lighting
Nope, I was too busy watching the action on the floor, production is overrated in my book. Not knocking the Arena AT ALL, however for a Nov. comp Kudos to letting everyone watch online for free.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice not a single team hit a routine? I feel like either a stunt or a tumbling bust happened on EVERY team going for a bid (and it did)

Don't teams realize that with only 5 months of practices left until Worlds, they should already be perfect? It has been at least a couple of weeks since some of those teams finished learning those routines.

Back