All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Youre on pumas? and you posted this in the PANTHERS NOT CALI? Forum a couple months back....

"after reading this thread for the last 2 days...i want cali to win it even more next year."

So sad. where is your G3FCA2A love?

Correct I did post it. I posted that before I even tried out for CA. I dont really see why it matters though. Ive always been a Cali fan, it is what it is ! It's a new year ca isn't even in Calis division for small senior so it's all good :) I love my gym don't get me wrong !!

Youre on pumas? and you posted this in the PANTHERS NOT CALI? Forum a couple months back....

"after reading this thread for the last 2 days...i want cali to win it even more next year."

So sad. where is your G3FCA2A love?
It irritates me when people think that since you belong to a certain gym then you can't hope that another team does well when they're not even in your division. You're not entitled to liking your gym and your gym only. I think it's perfectly fine to be on Cheer Athletics and hope that CA wins a division personally...maybe this quote rubbed me the wrong way.

Correct I did post it. I posted that before I even tried out for CA. I dont really see why it matters though. Ive always been a Cali fan, it is what it is ! It's a new year ca isn't even in Calis division for small senior so it's all good :) I love my gym don't get me wrong !!
I was under the impression you were on CA last year as well.
You know i just have to make sure! I am so glad you're apart of our family now! Welcome! :) Im a Cali fan too ;)

It irritates me when people think that since you belong to a certain gym then you can't hope that another team does well when they're not even in your division. You're not entitled to liking your gym and your gym only. I think it's perfectly fine to be on Cheer Athletics and hope that CA wins a division personally...maybe this quote rubbed me the wrong way.[/quote
Im not saying she is entitled to liking Cheer Athletics. If she didn't like it she probably wouldnt cheer there. I think that you can Like WHATEVER team from WHATEVER gym. HOWEVER, I believe if you are apart of a family/program/ you should always have their back in the end. ESPECIALLY in supporting a victory.

Have you ever seen someone post on a forum that they think another gym besides their own should have taken the title?

"Im not saying she is entitled to liking Cheer Athletics. If she didn't like it she probably wouldnt cheer there. I think that you can Like WHATEVER team from WHATEVER gym. HOWEVER, I believe if you are apart of a family/program/ you should always have their back in the end. ESPECIALLY in supporting a victory. "

Have you ever seen someone post on a forum that they think another gym besides their own should have taken the title?she was obviously not on CA at the time that panthers won last year, so whenever she claimed that she wants Cali to win it even more next year, she shouldn't be held accountable for that statement.(this was a really awkward quote because there was no text in the comment above sorry about that)

"Im not saying she is entitled to liking Cheer Athletics. If she didn't like it she probably wouldnt cheer there. I think that you can Like WHATEVER team from WHATEVER gym. HOWEVER, I believe if you are apart of a family/program/ you should always have their back in the end. ESPECIALLY in supporting a victory. "

Have you ever seen someone post on a forum that they think another gym besides their own should have taken the title?she was obviously not on CA at the time that panthers won last year, so whenever she claimed that she wants Cali to win it even more next year, she shouldn't be held accountable for that statement.(this was a really awkward quote because there was no text in the comment above sorry about that)
Welp. She wasnt even on Cheer Athletics when she made the comment. So there is no accountability. lol

haha. NO. I remember her being one of the ones posting about cali on that thread. Then she said she was on pumas and i was shocked. lol SO I asked. But its over now. :)

I think it's perfectly fine to be on Cheer Athletics and hope that CA wins a division personally...maybe this quote rubbed me the wrong way.

There is no rule that our athletes can't support other teams from other gyms. Our athletes wear shirts from other gyms all the time.

As a general rule, it is also perfectly fine to like more than one team in a division.

Back