All-Star Spirit Of Hope

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any coaches out there want to PM me the password to the schedule when it is available? I absolutely HATE that they won't publish a schedule. With 3 kids and 4 teams to manage that weekend, plus teams I want to see, not having the schedule is absolutely not acceptable!

Any coaches out there want to PM me the password to the schedule when it is available? I absolutely HATE that they won't publish a schedule. With 3 kids and 4 teams to manage that weekend, plus teams I want to see, not having the schedule is absolutely not acceptable!

^

Why do they not let us see the schedule? It would be really nice to see what times teams are performing that I want to see.

Peter Fierce will be there & Cant wait to see all my fellow Fierceboaders! if you see me just run up to me lol :)

Why do they not let us see the schedule? It would be really nice to see what times teams are performing that I want to see.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that they want you to buy the program because the money benefits the Hope Foundation, and that is partly the point of the competition.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that they want you to buy the program because the money benefits the Hope Foundation, and that is partly the point of the competition.
That makes a lot of sense. I didn't think about that. I would have bought a program anyways, it's easier to handle then almost 20 pieces of paper stapled together.

I wish they would post the schedules, I got there at 12:00 last year bought the package that included the program and they were out of programs. Teams were still coming in at 12:00 and that's kinda early to be out of programs.

I wish they would post the schedules, I got there at 12:00 last year bought the package that included the program and they were out of programs. Teams were still coming in at 12:00 and that's kinda early to be out of programs.
What package?

Latest posts

Back