All-Star Spirit Of Hope

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also, regarding personal video taping, the program today said "Violations that occur in the Prioroty Seating area may result in penalties towards the team's final score". Do you all think that is actually true? I saw alot of videos being recorded today and didn't hear any announcements or see any signs about that.
I don't know if they actually enforced it. There were a TON of people taking video everywhere. It seems to me that if there were to be point deductions, they would've announced it over and over, had multiple signs, or been generally more obvious about it. All we saw was a note about it in small print on one of the banners in the priority area.

ACX Glitter (sm J2) - 1st
ACX Bliss (sm sr3) - 1st
ACX D&G (sm. coed4) - 1st
ACX Chaos (sm. yth1) - 2nd
ACX Fierce (4.2) - 2nd
ACX Sparklez (tiny 1) - 3rd
These are all of the ACX charleston teams! They all placed, and we are very proud :)
I also know ACX Prodigy (sm.yth3) - 1st!

Small Jr 1- Charlotte Extreme 1st Place
Small Senior 4.2- Charlotte Extreme 1st Place
Small Senior 4- Charlotte Extreme 1st Place
Jr 4- Elite Cheer & Dance 1st Place (2nd- 6th were ATA, Aviators, Char Extreme, Twisters, Char Allstars)
Senior Med Coed 5- Char Allstars Teal 1st Place

I don't know if they actually enforced it. There were a TON of people taking video everywhere. It seems to me that if there were to be point deductions, they would've announced it over and over, had multiple signs, or been generally more obvious about it. All we saw was a note about it in small print on one of the banners in the priority area.

I can say that I definately took videos of both of my daughter's teams yesterday, nothing was said, and I was sitting in the front row next to the action photo people.

Mini Level 1 B:
1. Carolina Legacy :)
2. Charlotte All Stars
3. Famous Superstars
4. Victory All Stars
5. Charlotte Extreme
6. Rockstar Cheer
7. Wake Forest All Stars
8. Elite Cheer & Dance

Carolina Spirit Athletics. I hope I got these right.

Junior Starz (Junior 1 Large) 1st
Junior Dazzle (Junior 3 Large) 1st
Senior Shine (Senior 2 Large) 3rd
Black Diamonds (Senior 4 Large) 3rd
Glitz Girlz (Special Needs) AMAZING!! No matter what!

Congrats to everyone on your placements. It was a great competition.

two of the largest divisions in the entire competition...Senior Large 2 (9 teams), and Senior Large 4 (8 teams)...such an amazing fight. Im on teams in both those divisions. My sr2 coach went and had them rescore us for day one because we hit perfectly minus one bobble, and ended up in third.
On another note, we felt like we were scored a little unfairly. On sr2, we do stretch to stretch tick tocks, while the first and second place team did lib to lib and lib to stretch...and we execute it, don't just do it for show. I guess the judges are different from usual ones out here or something because we felt it was impossible to do anything more advanced than that and still be legal.

Does anyone know the complete list of bids given out?
5 partial paid:
ATA Dynasty Legends (Large Senior Coed 5)
ACE Thunderbirds (Small Senior Coed 5)
Charlotte Allstars Teal (Medium Senior Coed 5)
Pittsburgh Superstars (Large Senior 5)
Greensboro Allstars (Small Senior 5)

5 At Large:
Twisters Allstars (Small Senior 5)
FAME Allstars Blackout (Small Senior Coed 5)
FAME Allstars Notorious (Medium Senior Coed 5)
Florida Top Dog (Large Senior Coed 5)
Famous Superstars (International Open Coed 5)

Back