ACX Fierce (4.2) is in 2nd

I'm not there, but i do know for sure that :
ACX Glitter (sm. J2) is in 1st
ACX Bliss (sm. sr3) is in 1st
ACX Prodigy (sm. yth3) is in 1st
ACX Chaos (sm. yth1) is in 1st
ACX D&G (sm. coed 4) is in 1st!
ACX Fierce (4.2) is in 2nd

ACX Wildjagz is also in 1st in Large Coed! =)

Also, regarding personal video taping, the program today said "Violations that occur in the Prioroty Seating area may result in penalties towards the team's final score". Do you all think that is actually true? I saw alot of videos being recorded today and didn't hear any announcements or see any signs about that.
what if a person was videoing who wasn't from the gym?

what if a person was videoing who wasn't from the gym?

That is what I was wondering too? How could you prove it? People get shirts from different gyms all the time with one of the reasons they can sit in priority seating when that team performs. What's next - a person videotaping Gym A who is from Gym B getting caught and Gym A gets penalized? Now that would be a definite consipacy theory waiting to happen...:jawdrop:

I think the girls work to hard to have their scores affected by unknowing parents or other gyms trying to sabatoge your gym....especially these days now that EVERYONE has a cellphone/video recorder in his/her pocket....

Anyone know the first day results for Jr 4?

There were a lot of level 5 teams, I don't know who got bids and how they separated them to teams :/

It's a large competition, so they should really post some sort of schedule--- at least the approximate times for each session or something. I understand wanting people to buy the program because it's for a great cause, but even a brief overview of the day would be better than leaving people completely in the dark.

Charlotte Allstars Blue Ice (youth large level 2) got 3rd...not too bad in a field of 7 teams. We are so proud! :cheering:

Back